MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Who would have sonel choosen..

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

If dat day, when prabhjot was eliminated, Ashu had eliminated Ankita (Simran) instead and den in the next episode, nihaal had gotten the immunity, do u think sonel wud have voted against ashu??😳

Share ur views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbc2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonel will not go against Ashu she will vote out whoever is remaining. Between Nihal and Ashu she will choose to vote out Nihal. I think there is something ing between Ashu and her. That chemistry has brought her so far and she knows it. That's why she was so confident in earlier episodes too.
She used to hang around on both sides/groups and I guess she used to spill secrets to Ashu(/Nihal), so this way she helped them and came in their good books. And she has this softcorner for Ashu so she too saved him till now.
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she would have voted out prabhajot because she doesn't see nihaal and ashutosh as competition but mostly girls, she is not close to prabhajot and neither loyal to her, she would have voted out prabhajot because she likes nihaal and ashutosh, and nowadays I think she likes nihaal more than ahsutosh 😆
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kbc2

I think there is something ing between Ashu and her. That chemistry has brought her so far and she knows it.

yes they r kinda going around

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think sonel wud not have voted out ashutosh...she wud have chosen prabhjot only
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Umm I think she wud hv voted out Ashutosh though I think sumthng is going on between the two 😳 ..I donno y bt i think she wud hv voted out ashu onli..
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i guess she wud....cuz i dont thnk shez dat bad dat she wil vote agnst prabhjot....seems like dey were real frnds
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She wouldv voted out Prabhjot for sure!

and then cried n cried 😆
*Rehan* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^LOL

I dont think she'll vote out for ashutosh.
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Ashi: Agreed.. Im quite sure she wud have voted against Prabhjot nt ashu...