India-Forums

New entry in the competition is not fair (Page 3)

Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
It's not fair because contestants were not told about this in the begining, they are only bringing new contestants because they changed the formate in the middle and now because of eleminating two people in one week they are getting to finish their show before time so to fill that time they have to bring new contestants,
it's not fair, it was never fair to change the formate at first placeAngry

addyydda Goldie
addyydda
addyydda

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
it happens on every show so in a way it was xpected n after readin the article their inclusion does make sense...but may b it wud have been better if they had a wild card round n got back 2 of the eliminated contestants instead of new ones (aishwarya 4 one)...but am ok wid it as i get a chance to hear amey once again Tongue..

Edited by addyydda - 15 May 2008 at 6:22pm
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Well... i think its a gud thing for the champions because they are getting more time to prove themselves and as someone said earlier they are joining the challengers and not the champions... If Aneek or Sandeep (frm Indian idol 2) comes and joins the champions at this point of time it wud b unfair... Dis is wat I think...
siddh_v IF-Dazzler
siddh_v
siddh_v

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha rao

I am also a fan of amey and Rex but including them in the contest   after 4 eliminations are not fair. They could have joined after this contest is over. bcos there are so many other good contestants are there like abhaas,nihira,arpita,karuna,hemu etc etc who could have joined in the next round after this existing super star show  completes. In srgmp aneek joined in between and he took the trophy . Had he been included in the next contest the result would have been different.  This is my view. The new entry contestant can be introduced in the existing show by singing one song as a token of giving information about his name included in the second round of this contest.

Life's not fair sweety, plus these channels are here to make more and more money by hook or by crook. Trust me Amey will make it worth his entry.

Go to top