Dharam Veer

Have you Ever Noticed this ??

mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Have you  ppl  Ever Noticed this.....?All of Rajat's co-stars have been  quite elder to him......!! In PRC  it was Sanyo, Indravati  and  Jwala ......and in  DV....Shera,Sia or  the newest girl  Antara......

I have no problem with Mugs but they could have taken someone  younger  for Antara's role.....their pair would look ridiculous.......!!😵

C'mun  Sagars.....introduce some new girl who is talented and young,.....and looks his age plz😃.....would love to see that!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mugdha must be an yr or so elder and she doesnt look even that but antra.............phew 🤢

This content was originally posted by: pragy

yep,baat mein dum hai.

Yup...100%😛

This content was originally posted by: ektay11

mugdha must be an yr or so elder and she doesnt look even that but antra.............phew 🤢

A year?shez 5-6 yrs elder to him...but she doesn't luk so...i have no probs with Mugs.....shez very good👏 but  Antara-Veer pair won't luk gud....!!get sum  new character whoz young .......or even I'm ready to cum....!!😳😆

MC is 7 years elder to him!!! she should think of him as her,younger bro. but this woman. FORGET IT! anyhoo,YA! The Sagars' REALLY need to find some-one who is young,good-looking and acts well. which is harddd,considering the actresses on television?!
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
its not easy to find that young a girl who wud share the right chemistry with rajat. she'll hv to b 12-13 yrs old 😃 She'd b just a kid yaar 😛 Rajat looks older than his age and matured on screen, though offscreen with his mom is a different story altogether 😆 😆 😆
😆 ya,apparently it is. tho he is not as innocent off-screen,as he likes to portray
pragy thumbnail
RT is only one & to find such a multitalented kido is difficult na Edited by pragy - 15 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lime ice

😆 ya,apparently it is. tho he is not as innocent off-screen,as he likes to portray

Really Tuhina, hv u met him dear 😉

I am psychic,Angel4U. I get to know all these things 😆