Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 64 (Page 26)

pribhu IF-Dazzler
pribhu
pribhu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hey nisha....

her u go ...credit payalsoodClap

ORIGINALLY IN SHOWTIME ND CREDIT GOES TO PREYAS ON ORKUT WHO PASTED IT DER:

Hey Guys!! I read Karan and Shraddha's Interview in Showtime... They had very sexy and hot pics... Here are some excerpts...

Sharddha saw Karan's Snaps for the first time in a studio and se really went ga-ga over him!! She told that its was not anything like love or cursh.. but She really wanted to meet Karan and complient him.. that man you are damn damn hot.. and similar things happened with Karan.. He also saw Shraddha's Pics at many studios and even he wanted to compliment her!! Then they saw each other pictures at many studios and they got eager to meet other.. Finally they met each other at a mutual fan, Sanjit bedi's Personal Party.. ehre they finally complimented each other.. Shraddha tells that she neve wanted anyone to interfering between both of them..She wanted to develop love on her own..

Shraddha shares that they then started meeting gradually and once, at 2.30am, they left from a party and Shraddha offered Karan a lift coz then, Karan did not own a car!!!! Sharddha laughs and tells that in the short drive they had, Karan flirted a hell and in 20 seconds, Karan asked Shraddha about where does she live, precisely in which area, which apartment, flat number and floor.. Shraddha asked that why do you want it?? Then guess what!! Karan replied that if in life's long journey u dissappear from my life, it will be easier for me to find out!! Shraddha's First reaction was: Oh My God!! This man is a stalker!!! After this Karan asked Sharradhha that u not feeling sleepy na?? Lets go the the Coffee Shop.. That was how he proposed for their First Date!! They went to the Coffee Shop at 03.00am and they chatted till 07.00 am!!! and then they got fond of each other!!

Shraddha precisely tells that they are together since One Year and One Month.. and she is vey happy for that..

Then the lights turn to Dill Mill Gayye - According to the facts and figuresDancing, Karan's Fans are in millions, thanks to the super duper popular Youth Show Dill Mill GayyeParty... He tells that its a bit difficult to handle female fans (!!! Shruti Kruti Appe Tina Shreena !!!).. but he likes them!!! Shraddha is horrified to see a thread on a DMG Community or Orkut where people discussed 7 pages on a topic - KARAN'S NOSTRILS and she is astonished to see users on Orkut and other Social Networking Sites who have 800 to 900 pics of Karan (!! Kruti !!)..

Regarding time, Karan tells that unlike other actors, I have time for everything!! He has time to spend with his family, with Shraddha, with her parents, apart from daily shooting.. Shraddha and Karan both are very fond of each other and they have a secret code word language of their own!! None of them own a comb and both of them eat a hell!!!!! Both of them know each other's every small small things, likes, dislikes, turn offs and turn ons...

Both Karan and Shraddha love each other a lot and both of them hope that their bond continues forever and ever...

Edited by pribhu - 16 May 2008 at 10:39pm

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
pri it's not original karan pic someone photoshopped karan's head on someone's body yes the wallpaper is in forumLOL
and oh really i have to read it then i thought it's the same one as before
pribhu IF-Dazzler
pribhu
pribhu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
oh....it really looks sooo like karan LOL LOL LOL ok...i posted it...u can read it Big smile
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
thnx pri damn can';t it be shilpz ??? baby u need to have this much info about shilpz not shrads[lo]l even mummy doesn't like her na so listen to mummy and go to shilpz
NishaK19 IF-Rockerz
NishaK19
NishaK19

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanks pri

I wonder what the pics were like? Confused LOL

well I was reading that I was thinking aww so cute..but than I was like noooo...than again I was like so sweet coulpe..than again I was like nooo he should be with shilpa LOL LOL LOL

anyone else was thinkign like that?..or am I just crazy? Confused LOL
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
nish me too was having same feeling but then i taunted myself that why am thinking like thatLOL there can only be KS means KarushilpzLOL
pribhu IF-Dazzler
pribhu
pribhu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
u welcome guys Embarrassed

nd fary LOL LOL LOL yah even i would give the same advice to karan Wink

and nisha...taht exactly me Wink LOL LOL ...i was thinking the same....i was like..awwww...then nooo LOL ....then awwwww again and then noooo....i felt a lil evil that tym Wink Ouch
NishaK19 IF-Rockerz
NishaK19
NishaK19

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

you too fary and pri..thats good than I am not crazy LOL LOL

yeah only KS!!!! Embarrassed LOL

aw..but than I feel so evil...cause shaddha and Karan seem soo happy

Edited by Nisha Kishor - 16 May 2008 at 10:44pm

Go to top