Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

India-Forums

Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

WILL U ALL SEE CHA AFTER IQ .............

Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged

HI FRNDS

WILL U ALL SEE CHA AFTER IQ BYE BYE THE SHOW IT BECOMES VERY DULL . ITS IQ WHO MAKES THE SERIAL ATTRACTIVE AND THE OTHER ONE JHANVI......................

nidz84 Groupbie
nidz84
nidz84

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
NO I WONT THERE R SO MANY GOOD SHOWS HAPPENNING ALL AROUND THE TELEVISION WHO CAN BE BOTHERED WATCHING TERRORISM AND EVEN WITHOUT MY HUNK CANT BE BOTHERED
NO IQBAL NO CHOONA BUT EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED WITH HIM ON LEAVING THE SHOW YET AGAIN IN THE MIDDLE HE IS CALLING HIS DOWNFALL HIMSELF
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidz84

NO I WONT THERE R SO MANY GOOD SHOWS HAPPENNING ALL AROUND THE TELEVISION WHO CAN BE BOTHERED WATCHING TERRORISM AND EVEN WITHOUT MY HUNK CANT BE BOTHERED
NO IQBAL NO CHOONA BUT EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED WITH HIM ON LEAVING THE SHOW YET AGAIN IN THE MIDDLE HE IS CALLING HIS DOWNFALL HIMSELF

exactly, he always does this to his fans and his serial
too bad of him !Angry
Omlet Senior Member
Omlet
Omlet

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yes i'll watch. LOL

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
A request to all of you ..Please dont make separate topics about the same thing.I have seen quiet a no.of posts regarding whether or not will we continue watching the show after Iqbal leaves.

Also,using capitals is considered as shouting on I-F so refrain yourself for using them.

Sneha
tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i will be watching it ..... though iq is wont be there but the show has to go on
sayanti_ashiuv IF-Rockerz
sayanti_ashiuv
sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i will be watching it..though d charm wont be dere nemore coz iqbal is leaving..but i love janvi..so 4 her i will watch d show Embarrassed Embarrassed
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidz84

exactly, he always does this to his fans
its too bad of himAngryAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index