Sports
Sports

Rangers lose 2-0

NeemoluvzMumait Senior Member
NeemoluvzMumait
NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Hi

Rangers lost 2-0 yesterday against Zenit St Petersburg and this emant taht tehy lost the UEFA cup aw well as the dreams fir a quadruple. also what caused more harm to them was the fact that there were clashes between drunken Rangers fans and riot policies which started due to some power failure oif one of the big screens.

The people in Manchester are disgusted by the amount of rubbish and violence that has been taken place due to Rangers fans However Rangers can still win the title and scottish cup and win a treble this season.

wot r ur views to this please reply?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Yeah I saw a bit of this game... Tongue unlucky for Rangers, wasn;t meant to be. They worked so hard to get into the final and they get beat.. Confused Never mind, at least they can win the treble.
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
the scum rangers fans trashed the city centre, i had a job in manchester you should have seen it it was like a war zone, they should be banned from europe next season the morons Angry
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
yeah i saw that too..police officers got kicked and stuff..they trashed the whole place... Confused
kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
its unbelievable, fifa should do something, they gave united and roma fines when they had crowd trouble rangers should get the same Angry
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i know man..i swear rangers fan went ballistic because that screen in the city centre didnt work or sumthing Confused so they trashed the place and started fighting with police officers Stern Smile...uefa better do somthing.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top