Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

star parivaar awards limited

xo4515 Senior Member
xo4515
xo4515

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

How come in star parivaar this year we can't vote for other cathgory like fav saut

Favourite Saut
var strHTML = new String(); strHTML=""; for(i=1;i[0] + '" alt="" width="180" height="180" border="0" vspace="5">
' + fav_saut[2] + ' as ' + fav_saut[1] + '
Serial : ' + fav_saut[3] + '
' + fav_saut[4] + '
'; if(i%1 == 0) strHTML+='
'; document.write (strHTML); strHTML=""; }
Shuvbhi as Rishika
Serial : Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki
Rishika, who loves Rishabh a lot, is always under the fear that Om may regain his memory and so gives him tablets to ensure that he never completely recovers. A negative shade character, Rishika is also a professional Lawyer.

Sanjeeda Sheikh as Ayesha
Serial : Kayamat
Ayesha is Milind's ex love interest and Prachi's half sister. She is the one responsible for Milind's memory loss and now she tries to manipulate the situation to get Milind back. Essentially not a bad person but her love for Milind pushes her to hurt Prachi and do whatever it takes to win his love back.

Achint Kaul as Mandira
Serial : Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Mandira is one antagonist for Tulsi who has been in her life for more than 45 years. After Mihir came back to Tulsi he had put Mandira in the past but mandira's love for Mihir didnt stop at that and she made sure that she makes Tulsi's life hell and take Mihir back.

Rakshanda Khan as Tanya
Serial : Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Tanya was Nandini's one time best friend who was also married to Karan. She has turned blind and wants Nandini to come back into Karan's life.

Favourite Bhabhi
var strHTML = new String(); strHTML=""; for(i=1;i[0] + '" alt="" width="180" height="180" border="0" vspace="5">
' + fav_bhabhi[2] + ' as ' + fav_bhabhi[1] + '
Serial : ' + fav_bhabhi[3] + '
' + fav_bhabhi[4] + '
Lubna Salim as Leela
Serial : Ba Bahoo Baby
Leela is arvind's beautiful wife, who always wanted to get married to a NRI from USA & settle there. But instaed she marries Arvind because of her father. She comes from a very rich family and cannot cope with the amount of work she has to do in a big joint family. She is very conscious about her looks and always laments about wanting imported & branded things.
Sakshi Tanwar as Parvati
Parvati is an ideal woman. A caring Bhabhi and a loving grandmother. She struggled hard to get her husband, Om's memory back and was finally successful. Now, once again she has managed to get happiness back in the Agrawal household by getting Om back
Rucha Gujarati as Suhana Thakral
Serial : Bhabhii
Suhana is a girl who has been brought up like a princess and lived a carefree life. She is the proto type of her mother saroj. Life changes drastically for Suhana from the moment she gets married. She is a perfectionist and inculcates all the values instilled in her by her mother.

Favourite Maa
' + fav_maa[2] + ' as ' + fav_maa[1] + '
Serial : ' + fav_maa[3] + '
' + fav_maa[4] + '
Lubna Salim as Leela
Serial : Ba Bahoo Baby
Leela is arvind's beautiful wife, who always wanted to get married to a NRI from USA & settle there. But instaed she marries Arvind because of her father. She comes from a very rich family and cannot cope with the amount of work she has to do in a big joint family. She is very conscious about her looks and always laments about wanting imported & branded things

Sakshi Tanwar as Parvati
Parvati is an ideal woman. A caring Bhabhi and a loving grandmother. She struggled hard to get her husband, Om's memory back and was finally successful. Now, once again she has managed to get happiness back in the Agrawal household by getting Om back.

Vibha Chhibber as Kaushalya
Serial : Bidaai
Kaushalya is dark skinned and has a past wherein she had to face a lot in life because of it. She doesn't want all that to happen to her own daughter, Ragini. Because of this she hates Sadhna who is fair and exceptionally beautiful. She's a mother who is concerned about her daughter, she fears that Ragini will never get a nice groom as long as Sadhna is there in her life.

Gautami as Tulsi
Serial : Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
Tulsi is the Baa of the 5th generation. Married to Mihir Virani, who is the current patriarch of the Vrani khandaan, Tulsi is still the same strong willed and confident individual that she was when she was a bahu. Now after a full circle of relationships, she is the Baa of the house and the idol whom everybody in the family looks upto for strength and courage

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top