Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.: Ethereal Deepika Padukone :. COTW Pg37 (Page 65)

*-sana-* Senior Member
*-sana-*
*-sana-*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by madiha_17

Welcome Sana and rehan.. Have fun posting here Big smile

And somi thanks for the article.. thank God the rumour is all cleared now..

Unfortunately none of the vids r working on my pc soo couldnt watch Zee cine awards Ouch will wait to see the repeat telecast on tv..

hi madiha!! Big smile thanx hun Embarrassed Embarrassed

*-sana-* Senior Member
*-sana-*
*-sana-*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kim_02

Sana and Rehaan...Welcome abroad...and enjoy the madness!!

thankoo kim Big smile love the emoticon Wink LOL 

*-sana-* Senior Member
*-sana-*
*-sana-*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

wow so much going on....welcome rehan and sana.. Big smile Big smile

thanks Somi for the article and for the mag scans...no offense but is it just me or has DP gained weight Confused Confused

ok Madi some Q's for you got this idea from *VaVaVoom14* whenshe grilled my friend ShifuLOL

Name 10 members of DPFC(and see what happenes)

how did you meet number 4?
do the people on #8 and #9 make a good couple?
where does person #7 live?
one fact about person #1
how big of a fan of Deepz is person #2?
what is the best thing about person #6?
what is the worst thing about person #3?
what is person # 5 'sfav color?
who does person # 8 remind you of?
describe person # 10
one thing that you absolutely despise about person # 1?
one thing that person # 3 has and you completely envy that?
does person # 2 like RK-DP jodi?

ok that's it for now...thanks a lot to  *VaVaVoom14* for the ideasWink

thanx dear Big smile

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tash

Write atleast 5 sentences (complete the sentence, continue from 'when....')
Good luck turns to back luck when....
Examples- .....when a lightening striking you misses you and hits the tree (good luck) and then the tree hits you (bad luck).
- when you jump out of the frying pan into the fire (ROFLROFL I'm sorry even i dont know wut that was....just my imagination running wild....use urs as well Mads)

Hahaha Tashhh yehh kia hai..!! I can sense ur imagination that moment! ROFL

Let me try....

When I catch u all live (goodluck) when i miss ur discussion (badluck)

Can only think of it...

- What is the last thing you want you see and why? Ohh i saw a beautiful deco piece yesterday and wanted to buy it but it was too costly soo sirf door sey dekh ker hi hope poori kerli OuchLOL
a. Himesh singing from his mouth? He actually sings from his mouth tash LOL But its ok for sometimes but cant tolerate for a longer period.
b. M F Hussain painting Deepika Padukone? Ahh gonna be fun... ranbir will be more threatened LOL..and i would love to see MF sahab efforts..u gotta give this guy a credit for having a wonderful taste in women lol.
c. Hillary and Obama fighting over a toothbrush? It will be a scene to watch..it will look like as if Sas n bahu r doing tu tu tu tu main main main main ROFL
d. Mika and Rakhi Sawant locked inside a room? Ohh hahaha rakhi would be pissed k how too call media.. LOL n mika would be singing...

Ander sey koi bahar na jasakey, bahar sey koi andar na asakay.. dhikchika dhikchika..

Hum tum ek kamrey main band hain...

and media na a paye LOL

- What is the first thing u want to see then??WinkWink Dont expect we gonna see that yar!! LOLLOL but it would be a hilarious sight to watch if rakhi seduces Mika ji.. ROFL

- By far, the worst movie you've watched....list 5... Worstt movies.. first toh That kyon ki..Aishu if u r reading it plzzz skip this part coz it has most of the salman khan movies! LOL Thenn Some marigold movie with a british actress...sallu was in it.. and i didnt like tere naam..soo blah! asoka n JBJ also..
- The worst song u've heard or can think of... Worst songs.. they r nt actually worst but i dislike them..its rocking, gotta move ur body tonight.. i actually dont like the hindi english mix up.. i prefer listening old classic... 
- The worst lyrics that u can think of right now.... Cant recall any such..
- The worst TV serial ever... It gotta be that Milind prachi serial Dead First i hate their pairing.. and then it seems like prachi is doing an actin on gun point..ConfusedLOL kabhi bechari hasti hi nahi hai... ROFL seriously the girl has always such stupid scenes where she has to cry n only cry! neev was soo much better but they have made him a sidey characher.
- You fav. tv serial pair.... Anurag n prerna from Kzk n ranbir kanya from KIT.
- Worst tv serial pairing ever.... Cezanne n shakti anand wife in a serial ELAS.. cant seems to remember her name!
- Worst Bollywood pairs ever...(name 5) That tanisha n uday pair.. ajay n vidya balan in halla bol..ajay n ayesha takia...cant recall few more...
- Worst reality show.... At the moment sallu show on sony..something like wohi jeetega jis main hai dum..

Impersonate Laloo Prasad's tarif maro-ing Deepika : Arreee yehh deepika kon hai bayee, us neyy hamra raton ki neend bekaar ker dii hai, dil us k marey dhak dhak kerta rehta hai, hamra malum hota hai k hamien us se ishq hogya hai Embarrassed -Impersonate Aamir's character in Rangeela commenting on Picasso: Ayee Picasso bhai..kia mastt paintin banata hai tu toh..apun ko bi sikha na yeh highh quolty stuff LOLLOL

- Maya movie direct karegi toh kisko cast karegi? movie kaa genre kya hoga? and movie kaa naam kya rakhegi?

Ohh Maya gonna make a movie Hum tum aur hamarey woh...  LOL it gonna be a romantic comedy... cast gonna be Maya n her husband n Akshay khanna n Maya's dad role gonna be played by Amar singh who is after Jaya ji! ROFL
-same for Aishu, Eva, Kully, Chandani, Somi and you
- Khanni ek reality show banayegi toh kya karegi? Naam kya hoga??
Evaa - the castt of the movie gonna be Eva herself, akshay kumar, srk n sallu..the title gonna be KIS desh main hai dil mera LOL

Aishuu gonna make a movie Adhoorey sapney.. LOL Cast gonna be Arjun rampal, muzammil ibrahim, john n herself!!

Somi -- Haha she gonna make a movie FASHIOn.. where she will cast deepika and she will be endorsing her fav brands..  LOL

Chandani - She gonna make a short documentary film on greeen charmers... the title gonna be.. harey bharey mirch bharey sareley charmers!! LOL

Neha's show.. emm it gonna be Joo UP wala thumka lagayega, wohh apni kismat chamkayegaa LOL... I m sure tash gonna be her first particpant! LOL

Ohhh My crazy mind could only come up with these stuffs... sorry ager it pakaoed anyone!! lol

Originally posted by Tani

ok Madi some Q's for you got this idea from *VaVaVoom14* whenshe grilled my friend ShifuLOL

Name 10 members of DPFC(and see what happenes)

1 - Maya_m
2 - Aishu
3- Kully
4- Tani
5- Tash
6- somi

7- sonam

8- rohit
9- neha
10- eva

how did you meet number 4? I met her on deepika FC.
do the people on #8 and #9 make a good couple? Yeahhhh whyyy not!! ROFLROFLROFL I m sure they'll!
where does person #7 live? Hmm I guess in Australia.
one fact about person #1..ek fact kyun.. i can write many things abt her.. but she is a keen observer of things n a good advisor.
how big of a fan of Deepz is person #2? Very muchh bigger.. i m sure!! Big smile
what is the best thing about person #6? that how she always comes up with such latest amazing articles stuffs related to deepika! Big smile
what is the worst thing about person #3? Nothing worst.. pitwana hai kia LOL she is a very sweet person.
what is person # 5 'sfav color? Emmm not sure, let me try.. Black n white?
who does person # 8 remind you of? He is such a silent member..
describe person # 10- she is totally cute n a frndly gal..

one thing that person # 3 has and you completely envy that? Lolzz I m not jealous but i m sure many r since she has Jatin's!! Big smile
does person # 2 like RK-DP jodi? Not sure.. she doesnt really adore ranbir deepika like crazy Embarrassed

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
OMG guyssss it was such a crazy time.. I had really so much fun.. thanks guys for coming up with rocking questions!!

I wont be online for next 2 days.. soo will see ya all laters ok!! Embarrassed

Thanks Tash for the article.. Wow kailash kher gonna give an awesome music hopefully!

N i m a lover of arts..I love painting.. Clap rocking discussion btw!! And the comments on pics were hilarious.. LOL

Tc everyone byee Hug
CrimeMasterGoGo IF-Rockerz
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Madi LOL LOL LOL aweome job with the answers.....great job kiddo...muah!! muah!!!! LOL....movie answer was funny....and Khanni will make UP wala Thumka reality show....ROFLROFL I will definitely participate...

Edited by kim_02 - 20 May 2008 at 1:59pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

harey bharey mirch bharey sareley charmers!! ROFLMadi oh God what a title...kya naam hai... wow great job with the answers

I agree with you on Kaymath...I liked Neev-Prachi so much betterOuch

and did you see the recent ad of Ayesha says to Prachi that "agar tu duniya ki akhri aurat bhi hoti toh bhi main Milind ko tujhse door rakhti"  I mean it doesnt make sense...if Prachi is the LAST woman on earth then how can Ayesha stop her?? because wont she be deadROFL

Edited by Tani91 - 20 May 2008 at 1:58pm
CrimeMasterGoGo IF-Rockerz
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madiha_17

Chandani - She gonna make a short documentary film on greeen charmers... the title gonna be.. harey bharey mirch bharey sareley charmers!! LOL

ROFL This was by far the best...a documentary....ROFL good lord!!!!me laguhing my ass off.......Harey BHarey Mirch Bharey ROFL

Edited by kim_02 - 20 May 2008 at 2:03pm

Go to top