Hey Aisha,

How u doing? 😊
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: [ SOMAYA

] Hey Aisha,

How u doing? 😊

I'm not having a good day. Today in class everybody was taking impressions of someone and they did their impressions but I had a hard time with that and I'm mad at myself because it suppose to be easy, it's just a gun that has like a hard toothpaste and u shoot like a gun but that gun was so hard, I don't why it wasn't coming out good because of me being skinny not having enough muscles to push Or was I just nervous around people just watching πŸ˜• 😭 don't know but I messed up 😭

The girl was getting mad at me for taking her impression for several times and I still didn't get it 😭

anyways how is ur day? 😊
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

Neha, such an eartheqake burning fire siggy u made of deepz☺️ it's burning hot hot hot ☺️

Tani: ur going out of town? 😭 how many days u be gone? 😭

Maya: will miss you 😭 Enjoy your break time and party as much as you can, look beautiful and take lots of pics😎

I know that sig is too hot neha

I'l only be gone 2 days..

and yes Maya di we all will miss you lots!

[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

I'm not having a good day. Today in class everybody was taking impressions of someone and they did their impressions but I had a hard time with that and I'm mad at myself because it suppose to be easy, it's just a gun that has like a hard toothpaste and u shoot like a gun but that gun was so hard, I don't why it wasn't coming out good because of me being skinny not having enough muscles to push Or was I just nervous around people just watching πŸ˜• 😭 don't know but I messed up 😭

The girl was getting mad at me for taking her impression for several times and I still didn't get it 😭

anyways how is ur day? 😊

Awww 😭

Don't worry hun. what's done is done. it's past & just forget about it.

I'm not having a good day either because of my eye. it's hurting me coz the weather is changing now & it's so sensitive 😭

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tani we'll miss u on the 2 days ur gone.

somi I know about eye problems since I had eye problems before and use glasses 24/7... hope ur eyes gets better, get rest and take care okay 😳

I'll try to forget about what happen today

I'm going to watch this comedy movie right and trying to forget this day... so bye for now. will come back later on πŸ˜›
Tani91 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

tani we'll miss u on the 2 days ur gone.

somi I know about eye problems since I had eye problems before and use glasses 24/7... hope ur eyes gets better, get rest and take care okay 😳

I'll try to forget about what happen today

I'm going to watch this comedy movie right and trying to forget this day... so bye for now. will come back later on πŸ˜›

yeah i hope it gets better too.

Enjoy watchin ur movie 😳

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know about you guys but Deeps and Ranbir look really cute together! 😳

Hey can any one of you sig makers make a sig of Deepika and Rani wearing beautiful indian saris...? Please! Hehe
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I don't know about you guys but Deeps and Ranbir look really cute together! 😳

Hey can any one of you sig makers make a sig of Deepika and Rani wearing beautiful indian saris...? Please! Hehe

hey Rani...OMG that is like my mostfavpic of Rani ever...I went crazy trying to look for it.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww haha yeah i absolutely love this pic of hers...=)