Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.: Ethereal Deepika Padukone :. COTW Pg37 (Page 124)

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I'm doing intership thingy too Big smile

anyways I gotta go now bye

neha28 IF-Rockerz
neha28
neha28

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
awww
thtz sooo sad
my bro came home today
he lives in a diff city n duz his business ther
guess wat
he's in the petroleum industry..

hahahaaaa
poor thing is always the target of frustrated uncles drivin him insane askin questions like
why is ther a hike in the gas prices
but itz not like its his fault..lol

as for the shop
im gonna make stuff by monday nite
till thn im gonna take a chill pill
Big smile

n dun stress abt the txt
i'll ask u wen im makin it
CrimeMasterGoGo IF-Rockerz
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veryuniquestyle

I'm doing intership thingy too Big smile

anyways I gotta go now bye
Adios Aishu..take care ..see u tmrw.
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I know how unreasonable people can be...
LOL LOL my fren who was studying electronic engineering used to complain all the time about her cousins...how they'd call her if anything goes wrong wid their computer or tv or electricity or any appliances...n' she used to get ticked off...saying electonics is not about that...how many times do i have to explain them..and still they wudnt understand...

anyhoo, good luck wid ur siggy and the competition missy
neha28 IF-Rockerz
neha28
neha28

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
bye aishu

i kno
ppl kno im in psych business
so anythin wierd happn ppl ask me
so wats the psychological explanation for tht

or can u understand human minds..
lol
itz not a one seating thing ppl
annoys the hell outta me

anyhoo otz 3 48 aur mera wicket is srsly goin down
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
SO PRETTY WHEN SHE'S MAD

Deepika Padukone is annoyed with the media for reporting a rift and/or engagement between her and Ranbir Kapoor. She would like the media to be restrained. In a way that the media was not last December, when Om Shanti Om was about to be released, perhaps. Deepika's argument to preserve her privacy runs thus: "I am a simple girl from a respectable family." A simple girl who is now promoting a billion dirham real estate company in Dubai. Ranbir too described her in an interview as 'very simple and shy' with 'simple needs'. What would Bollywood do if all the simple girls and boys left?

Edited by kim_02 - 24 May 2008 at 1:49am
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ok dear...me letting u go....
Toddles!! I will see u soon-ish!!
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged

'I've actually and truly fallen in love'

24 May 2008

THE MEDIA doesn't seem to tire of linking Deepika Padukone with her co-stars and cricketers and then speculating a break-up. The latest buzz around the actress is stranger than before.

While one section of the media is speculating that Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor are heading for a split, the other section is saying that the couple is engaged to be married.

Deepika became the 'it' girl after the success of her debut film Om Shanti Om but soon had to come to terms with the fact that being famous comes with a huge price. Her sudden rise to fame made her the new face for media speculation and gossip. After a string of link ups the actress came out loud and clear about boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor but that did not stop the media from speculating further.

Deepika for the first time got back at the media by clearing the facts about her past link-ups and present relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.

Media version of Mahendra Singh Dhoni-Deepika

Dhoni was linked with Deepika after he answered one simple question. The cricketer was quizzed about his favourite actress and viola Deepika Padukone were the words coming out of his mouth. This sparked a rumour of a full fledged relationship between the two.

Deepika's version

Deepika stated, "Absolutely nothing transpired between Dhoni and me. The media totally jumped the gun. Next thing I found myself in a full fledged relationship with the man. I found this episode completely bizarre."

Media's story of Yuvraj Singh-Deepika

Deepika had met Yuvraj a couple of times and were in the process of getting to know each other.

This sparked off rumours that the duo were seeing each other and then Yuvraj's mother too came into the picture. There was even speculation that two were engaged.

Deepika's version

"Yuvraj and I met a couple of times and were in the process of getting to know each other better when the media jumped to crazy conclusions. We were supposed to have got engaged and were all set to get married! Even wedding dates were printed. It was ridiculously insane," she said.

Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor

Deepika who is head over heals in love with Ranbir was elated when she finally made her relationship official to the public.

Deepika said, "This is the first time I've actually and truly fallen in love. Being in love is the loveliest feeling. When two people are getting close they need time to understand one another."

The paparazzi could not keep mum about the relationship and began that Ranbir's family had given a nod to their relationship when Ranbir's mother Neetu and Deepika were seen smling together at the Lakme Fashion Week.

The next gossip was the raunchy pictures of her with actor Upen Patel, aired on television which had deeply upset Ranbir. Not so, said Deepika, "Ranbir has already seen my portfolio and that was a shoot for designer Wendell Rodricks two years back when I was modeling. I am not ashamed of it."

The star said the couple had learned not to allow such talk to affect them: "It's ridiculous and now it has stopped affecting us also. We will decide how to conduct our relationship and nobody has a right to take us for granted and write any rubbish about us."

The fresh story about the two love birds was Ranbir would be leaving Deepika because they were not able to meet each other because of hectic schedules and the next one immediately was the couple got engaged and would marry in the next five years.

The couple rubbished both the rumours and the lovely lady revealed what Ranbir had brought into her life. She said, "(He has brought) A lot of happiness and stability. I trust him completely. I can discuss anything with him. I've found a great companion in him. He is truly the happiness of my life!"

Deepika is annoyed with the Press for publishing stories about her romantic link-ups, saying they will dent her reputation and cause future embarrassment. "The media needs to be a little restrained. I am a simple girl and from a respectable family. And loose talk about me harms my reputation. One day, like any other girl, I intend to settle down and have children. How would those write-ups look at that time? I'm so glad I've found a man who comes from the same space and understands the pitfalls of sensational journalism," she said.

Edited by kim_02 - 24 May 2008 at 1:52am

Go to top