.: Ethereal Deepika Padukone :. COTW Pg37 - Page 65

Posted: 15 years ago
Ohh Soccer!..I like watching soccer..but im not a huge fan of playing it!We always do it in gym..and I think it involves too much running!!:p...ahah..i hate it when that happens ur really hungry but u dont want to get up and stop wat ur doing!!
😆 😆 😆 sports is in my blood hun...i watch as if i am the coach and galiya toh muh se aise nikalte hai ki kya baataein....haha i'm so into games....

it's good to know that u play even if u dont like watching...it's wut counts...

Originally posted by jyoti_jot

Ohh Soccer!..I like watching soccer..but im not a huge fan of playing it!We always do it in gym..and I think it involves too much running!!:p...ahah..i hate it when that happens ur really hungry but u dont want to get up and stop wat ur doing!!

lol...i love running 😳 playing soccer is allright...but i dun think i'm very good at it 😆 ðŸ˜† 

Soccer for me is the greatest sport...even though i play b'ball more...i dont really like watching b'ball matches....but soccer....it requires a lot of skill and tactics...and the adrenaline while watching it is something 😆

haha it does require a lot of stamina...i cant even imagine me running full field....i'll prolly run out of breathe and die of asthma...even if i dont have it 😉 😉 😉
Originally posted by *-sana-*

lol...i love running 😳 playing soccer is allright...but i dun think i'm very good at it 😆 ðŸ˜† 

I lovee to run too but i dont breathe properly when i run hard..n i push myself!!n at the end of the game i end up like lying on the ground for like 10 minutes just so i can breathe again!😆

Originally posted by kim_02

😆 😆 😆 sports is in my blood hun...i watch as if i am the coach and galiya toh muh se aise nikalte hai ki kya baataein....haha i'm so into games....

it's good to know that u play even if u dont like watching...it's wut counts...

ahahaha...lol u must be like my cousins..whenever they watch cricket matches they all go crazy 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† swearing at the players..cheering like lunatics 😆 its funny watching them 😉 

Soccer for me is the greatest sport...even though i play b'ball more...i dont really like watching b'ball matches....but soccer....it requires a lot of skill and tactics...and the adrenaline while watching it is something 😆

haha it does require a lot of stamina...i cant even imagine me running full field....i'll prolly run out of breathe and die of asthma...even if i dont have it 😉 😉 😉

Ya thats how i luv volleyball..except in volleyball theirs no running and no contact with players from the other team..Yes it does require skill!!ahah yaa..we dont even play full field either..but its constantly running back and fourth n we do soccer for n hour so its exhausting!n we get no breaks!
Originally posted by *-sana-*

ahahaha...lol u must be like my cousins..whenever they watch cricket matches they all go crazy 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† swearing at the players..cheering like lunatics 😆 its funny watching them 😉 

exactly...i learnt all the swearing skills from my cousin brothers...i grew up with them...so i was exposed to various sports...along came gali skills😉😉 and like u said cheering like a lunatic.....i cheer like that even if i watch my brothers playing soccer on computer......😆😆😆 They say I'm crazy.....which I so AM....😳
😲
Originally posted by jyoti_jot

Ya thats how i luv volleyball..except in volleyball theirs no running and no contact with players from the other team..Yes it does require skill!!ahah yaa..we dont even play full field either..but its constantly running back and fourth n we do soccer for n hour so its exhausting!n we get no breaks!
😲 I have my share of experience playing Volleyball...our only tactic was...if u get ur service pass the net...u will win...because we suxed in vollyball....and the first time i laid my hand on it....😕😕 it was really painful...the ball came right to me....was 90 degree fall and i had to hit it....i was like...Oh My God!! Oh My God!! it's coming ...it's coming.....Man!! it literally scared hell out of me...😳

😲
😲 I have my share of experience playing Volleyball...our only tactic was...if u get ur service pass the net...u will win...because we suxed in vollyball....and the first time i laid my hand on it....😕😕 it was really painful...the ball came right to me....was 90 degree fall and i had to hit it....i was like...Oh My God!! Oh My God!! it's coming ...it's coming.....Man!! it literally scared hell out of me...😳

Really i love volleyball i was on our school team from grade 6 -8!..ahah yaa..thats fun!just playing for fun..ahah..aww..YA sometimes when the other team hits the ball really hard n its comming straight for u..its scary!