Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kim_02

LOL....u guys have to watch this...Take 2 of 'Ek Chutki Sinddor' by the same Bacchi...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LA50BhUItmQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my gosh, that was sooo cute! 😳

CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Insanity

I'm currently listening to Bye Bye by NSYNC.. i like that song a lot for some reason.. I didn't really like 'The Way I Are." 😕

I don't like Kashmeera.. but at least she can dance. Krushna.. well.. he just copies Govinda's so called moves all the time, it's like what the hell! 😳 but he seems like a nice person.

😲😲😲 BYE BYE?? NSYNC?? are u serious??? Nsync?? anyhoo, ur age..i can understand...i used to listen to backstreet boys, nsync when i was ur age....n' now i listen to AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Megadeath, Norah Jones, Janis Joplin n; sort...😉😉 dont really like hip hop a lot myself....n' yeah a lot of hindi music......

I dont like either of them...Krushna seems to be a nice guy but still dont like his face.....always smiling 😡
Edited by kim_02 - 15 years ago
I try to listen to everything, tried Chinese last time, it didn't work out. 😆 😆 My friend had chinese rock, it sounded nice, but since I didn't understand anything.   😆 Hindi music's pretty good..

I know, Krushna's always smiling.. so is Kash. I think they fake it all the time.   😕
🤣 🤣 🤣 I watch Chinese movies and Korean as well....I love Jackie Chan...n' man! girls kick ass...n' I do watch some series Korean movies...a lot are really really silly...and it's kinda different and some make you cry buckets....n' the girls are really pretty...they are always dressed to kill. 😳 😳 😳

Hehe never tried my ears on Chinese songs though....Pritam copied a lot of Korean tunes 😆
U shud watch some Korean movies...
OMG, they're always so beautiful aren't they, in those shows. I always see siggys around IF.😳

Korean movies? I've never thought about trying them, I should.

OMG, they're always so beautiful aren't they, in those shows. I always see siggys around IF.😳

Korean movies? I've never thought about trying them, I should.

Around IF?? oh really?? hehe...i didnt know...maybe i dont explore a lot...😆
but if u want to watch korean movies..just let me know...i can give u lists...
here watch this trailer  http://youtube.com/watch?v=8sngvATJx5Q&feature=related
i watched this movie sometime back

Are there subtitles? 😆

Nope....but u'll have subtitles in the movie...😉 me a gr8 fan of the actress...actually i go gaga over so many korean actressess....they're drop dead gorgeous...😳😳😳

how did u find it?? anyhoo, me watching Om Shanti Om title song....luv the song but choreography is mediocre.....😕😕😕 they butchered the song completely...so many stars are fun to watch but still....
Kully dear...time's up for me...feeling sleepy..u take care and g'nite...will see u tomorrow.

and yeaaaahhhh 80 pages....in just a week's time...not bad people 👏

Bye dear.
Hi, Sana. I don't think we've met. I'm Kully. 😃
*-sana-* thumbnail

Hi, Sana. I don't think we've met. I'm Kully. 😃

hey kully!! 😃 yeah im new here 😳...nice to meet u 😛 how long have been a member here? i only joined i think yesterday or the day before 😆