.: Ethereal Deepika Padukone :. COTW Pg37 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by Henna042

@somaya- even I hope to be around this Fc a lot if everyone is as friendly as u.. 😳

They are more friendly than me. Exactly as friendly as u r 😳

Congratulations Deepika crazens!👏 I can't believe we became active on Deepika FC after all the hoopla of OSO and still managed to reach 10th FC in 2 months.

Fabulous work, Somi. The first page looks professional just like a website. BTW you forgot to add birthdays and siggies or did I miss that.

Welcome to this FC, Henna. Hope you have a fun stay here. Everyone is really nice, funny and smart. No blabbering only straight talk like Deepika.😛

Originally posted by veryuniquestyle

I don't think it's anytime soon 😆 career first for deepz 😛 she still young 😳

Yes she is. She said they r gettin married after 5 years from now 😊

(she said we all r invited) 😆

]
Originally posted by [ SOMAYA

] New pics :

btw did u saw these pics henna? 😳
if the camera is invited and they showing the wedding on tv then YAY!!!!! 😛 we are all invited
Originally posted by Maya_M

Congratulations Deepika crazens!👏 I can't believe we became active on Deepika FC after all the hoopla of OSO and still managed to reach 10th FC in 2 months.

Fabulous work, Somi. The first page looks professional just like a website. BTW you forgot to add birthdays and siggies or did I miss that.

Hey Maya,

Oops! I forgot to add the siggies, but i added the birthdays list.

Thanks for reminding me hun. I'll add them now 😊

Originally posted by Maya_M

Deepika dressed in a signature Manish Malhotra saree as the brand ambassodor of Aspire real estate at Burj Al Arab, Dubai on May 11.

latest pics if some didn't see it in the last fc 😳

]

First of all this article has so many flaws. Something substandard like how green charmers dish out. I don't think a serious announcement like engagement and marriage would be this shoddily written.

Second, Deepika is young signing best movies and on the raise to become the next top star. I don't think she is crazy to take a plunge into marriage and settle down as Mrs. Kapoor. Neetu Singh married Rishi because she needed security and she wasn't a top actor. Deepika has more money than Ranbir and also a good career. This news can't be true or rather this nws shouldn't be true. Hindustan Times do dish out articles out of imagination just like some substandard websites of other actors.

Having said that, if Deepika and Ranbir plan to get engaged or to marry then too as a person who like both of them, I would still be happy for them. But I wish Deepika won't leave Bollywood. Among the young faces, Deepika is the only one who could make an impact. I wish to see her for many successful years in Bollywood.

Edited by Maya_M - 15 years ago

] Hey Maya,Oops! I forgot to add the siggies, but i added the birthdays list.

Thanks for reminding me hun. I'll add them now 😊

No problem, Somi. You can copy-paste from previous FC.

@Aishu: Good that you posted those pictures in this FC too. Some might have missed it. In the last photoshoot Deepika is stunning. As Khanni said Sabyasachi outfit looks so perfect on her. She looks good in every attire.

kewl... I love here already...

nice to meet u aisha... n u too maya...😳 😳

@somaya- thnku for the kind words...

@Maya- seeing ur analysis on the article... I'm getting wat u mean by the straight talk... n to be honest.. I like ur style girl.. 😛 😆