Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Lets be optimistic- PA track will end!!!!

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I guess the way the track is being taken PA track might end. My reasons are
1. They are showing Alap- SuK too much and so once Milind and Prachi are happy someone should be sad- It will be then Suk and her Bhayya trying to patch up.
2. 10days deadline is given so Ayesha crap has to end with or without PA bec at any cost M & A will never ever get married.
3. Prachi seems to be opeing her mouth of late and might not stand what is going on
BUT THE BIGGEST FACTOR IS ALL OF US WILL QUIT KYM IF THEY DONT END THIS CRAP AND GIVE US SOME BIG TREAT OF MICHI
Whatsay....

pan20 Senior Member
pan20
pan20

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I except all your words but this 10 days seems to be going like 10 yrs becoz now only they have started it with sangeet which has not even ended, only next week the sangeet will end than haldi,mehandi than the wedding but as you said the marriage between ayesha and milind will not happen,michi will be united but this serpent will surly seperate them within a month becoz he bring them togather for month and separate them for yrs,its already been 3 months i just wish this crap ends faster,pls serpent let michi have beautiful babies,i wish to see pregnent prachi and milind taking care of her.
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
u guys still believ in the 10 dayzzzz thing....im tellin u this will end up in the mandap in 2 months time.. Dead
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by k_sarala

I guess the way the track is being taken PA track might end. My reasons are
1. They are showing Alap- SuK too much and so once Milind and Prachi are happy someone should be sad- It will be then Suk and her Bhayya trying to patch up.
2. 10days deadline is given so Ayesha crap has to end with or without PA bec at any cost M & A will never ever get married.
3. Prachi seems to be opeing her mouth of late and might not stand what is going on
BUT THE BIGGEST FACTOR IS ALL OF US WILL QUIT KYM IF THEY DONT END THIS CRAP AND GIVE US SOME BIG TREAT OF MICHI
Whatsay....

Fist of all I just can' trust anything said and done in favor of MICHI in KYM. So even I don't think they will end this BS in 10 days because they are not men of the words.

If they reunite MICHI in 10 days, they won't let them enjoy their reunion in peace and that is why this Alaap & SS track is being developedOuch

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Its hard to be optimistic.

10 days actually means 1month or 2months Confused
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i guess we all expect it to end, the question is when? i can't believe they've dragged it so long. honestly, when the guy got the blows on his head in pune, the way they walked out together, the Gods they got in - i was a 100% sure it was memory back time. now the memory and brain have been out of action for ubelievably long.

i then thought they'd have to get them togehter before the SPA - but looks like that was way too optimistic too. now i've more or less given up hope. the forums far more enjoyable than the show...
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gawker

i guess we all expect it to end, the question is when? i can't believe they've dragged it so long. honestly, when the guy got the blows on his head in pune, the way they walked out together, the Gods they got in - i was a 100% sure it was memory back time. now the memory and brain have been out of action for ubelievably long.

i then thought they'd have to get them togehter before the SPA - but looks like that was way too optimistic too. now i've more or less given up hope. the forums far more enjoyable than the show...

I agree with you

ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petem

Originally posted by gawker

I agree with you

Yes, you're right girls

Go to top