Kkusum
Kkusum

Update for Jan 10th

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Thanks to Mala

Garv tell kali he does not need to give any explanation as kali says u have some relation with kumud. Garv shuts tries to beat kali and kumud & kshtij see them.kali tells ok come kumud today garv tried to beat me, kumud says I have not done anything as kali tells shut up kumud says mind your tongue as kumud says who has snatched whom, ask your hubby as u have said lies. Kali says why cant u go to your house kumud drags kali to tell her what is truth. Garv is drinking sees kali & kumud, as your hubby what is our relation. Garv tells kali I love kumud! But u will not understand as u only snatched me u spoiled my life gave me dhoka told lies. Kali u never loved me, kumud goes. Garv tell u saw her going she is my real love sorry to disappoint u but nothing happened between me kumud yesterday. Kshtij asks kumud why u are crying. Garv tells khstij don't tell anything to her as it is between me and kumud. Kshtij asks kumud what is it. Kumdu says today garv loves me kumud tells garv u can d whatever u want? Kshtij this man tells me he loves me in front of his wife.You are same mistakes again & AGAIN at least this time keep your wife happy as u got 2nd chance. Kali calls kumud! How can u talk to my hubby as I can pardon him for any mistakes what if he lves the girl who hates him. Kkusum shouts, wah kumud and garv U are great as u are talking like this. Kkusum shouts at kali & kumud for hating each other as she treated both same way.kkusum goes to her room as kumud,kali ask her too pardon them, sohan asks too to forgive them. Sohan says kumud who is sherry as golu is cnfusing her, kumud, kali go out meet shetty. Sohan again says kkusum to forgive them. Sherry is telling bolu she does not want room. As bolu says I cant give u room sherry say I don't want your room. Bolu says I am giving hotel room no 304. bolu says I will give discount. Sherry says I stay innsimla as I  came to meet my friends. Kumud and kali laugh as sherry is angry with bolu, sherry invites both and goes. Kali looks angrily at kumdu both go separate. Kshtij is drinking as he thinks kumud telling garv is in love with me today all of sudden, garv goes to him. kshtij tells garv to leave kumud as garv says when I was with her to leave her. Kshtij tells garv kumud loves u. one wrong report of cancer spoiled my life. Garv tells kshtij u have drunk as he says I am still in senses but garv u know the truth that kumud loves u. garv tells kshtij u are always wrong, he tells garv that I love kumud u are hurt garv go realize why u feel that as u love kumud. Garv is walking to hotel room thinking of kumud. end

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks sangeeta.

Oh gosh sherry is the same person as shelly I guess and she is back again...? what a confusion....Ouch

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

thank.

more rona dhona n   accusatiionz

etkaz da most redundant person i noe

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update!
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i m sorry i m confused with the update today...i think will have to wait n watch..
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Thanks sangeeta.

Oh gosh sherry is the same person as shelly I guess and she is back again...? what a confusion....Ouch

whos Sherry and whos Shelly?..im confused.  Anyways thanks for the update.

Go to top