Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

CR versus BR = good V evil???

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged

ok people its clear to see that BR n her kids are the satan incarnate!!! (well the jury is still out on bhavyata as she has not done something totally as eivil as compared to her darlin bro n CR n she genuinely seems to like Yudi so i wont pass judgement on her at the mo!!!)

n BR n her kids are little farishtey who are jus misfortunate enough to fall under CRs spell!!! ( i believe that CR has a hand in Niharika's widow status, i mean hav u thought that a womam who can poison already il and disabled woman to remain the queen and a a woman who can distroy her step sons life so that her own son is happy can not kill of bhavy's hubby as he would have made BR side of da fam larger n stronger??!!!)

n whos to blame for all this? the king? he seems to love BR n care for her more than he does for CR but why then remarry?

jus some food for thought peeps!!! whats ur opninion?obviously CR n Rudr should be drop kicked of the face of the earth but should we also add the orthodox king in that group? i mean where does he actually belong? (apart from the medieval age) which fam?

xXx Bee

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
YES I agree bee CR's team is evil Angry and BR's team is angles Embarrassed
and king is sandwich between them....
i don't like king when he shout on nikki but i love him when he scold and insult rudra
and it is visible that he loves br more than cr and i also feel that CR can do any harm to any one to set his own PAPLU
   but why king marry to CR Confused Confused to make our yudi and BR's life hell Angry
greatpisces Senior Member
greatpisces
greatpisces

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i agree wid u i feels so bad abt yudi,nikki n BR...i hope bhavy iz on his side and help him sort his problems....
i also posted a topic rltd to this a few days ago that isnt it strange that nobodys on this group's side...may be theyr going 2 introduce sumbody later who is much more influential!!!!!
i hope they do and do it soon.......
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bsingapury

YES I agree bee CR's team is evil Angry and BR's team is angles Embarrassed
and king is sandwich between them....
i don't like king when he shout on nikki but i love him when he scold and insult rudra
and it is visible that he loves br more than cr and i also feel that CR can do any harm to any one to set his own PAPLU
   but why king marry to CR Confused Confused to make our yudi and BR's life hell Angry

haan yaar thats what i dont get!!! maybe their is sum raaz about this!!! another thing i noticed is that unlike other drama's families this one doesnt seem to have any elders in it!!! i mean Rani has a dadi but the king n fam dont seem to have any elders around apart from suk who is probs old enough to their dad!!! CR n thew kings!!!

xXx Bee

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatpisces

i agree wid u i feels so bad abt yudi,nikki n BR...i hope bhavy iz on his side and help him sort his problems....
i also posted a topic rltd to this a few days ago that isnt it strange that nobodys on this group's side...may be theyr going 2 introduce sumbody later who is much more influential!!!!!
i hope they do and do it soon.......

maybe BR could be that person!!! if only she gets well!!! i want Rani to get BR well n get the dynamics in the yashodia home right again!!!

xXx Bee

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
BR kids is angle..
CR kids is devil..we don't Bhav..
i just said today Nikki's halat maybe CR responsibility..upto now king always wih BR he kind of happy..even he likes yudi..they just show CR evil plan and ruin yudi's life..why sukhiya help Cr and not loyal KIng..
they supose to show how BR get ill and wht they have histry marry CR..
we see only BK and CC crap//
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pop77

BR kids is angle..
CR kids is devil..we don't Bhav..
i just said today Nikki's halat maybe CR responsibility..upto now king always wih BR he kind of happy..even he likes yudi..they just show CR evil plan and ruin yudi's life..why sukhiya help Cr and not loyal KIng..
they supose to show how BR get ill and wht they have histry marry CR..
we see only BK and CC crap//

yeh i kno yaar yeh kya ho raha hai? we need the history!!! maybe slowly slowly they will inform us like they did today of CRs plan though we had guessed long ago but still!!!

xXx Bee

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
but we need more YURA seen..ek raja ki story hai..history word use kar shakti hu..we know CR plan but we don't wht yudi gonna do when he find out about his lovely ChotoMa..
which role rani gonna play to help him out..

Go to top