India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Will KAA exist if Smar dies!!!

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Lot of rumours have been flowing that Samar might die in a plane crash. But onething I feel is if it is going to happen then Gauri will be widow again. Also the family will start balming Gauri for her hubby's death as her kundali is not good etc.. Also they believe that Samar might have left bec of Gauri.
So in this scenario will KAA run if Samar dies.
I feel the show will be dead without Samar.
What say...

Peepo Goldie
Peepo
Peepo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:27am | IP Logged
na nah I don't think anything will happen to Samar. I think the KILLER will try to create some misunderstanding between Samar and Gauri. See they are going to Khandala without informing anyone. We may know the KILLER soon hopefully , when Samar returns ( may be to surprise Gauri ) She/He may say "Pata Nahi, Gauri To Anupam Ke Saath Khandala Gayee Hain Bina Kissiko Batayee, Shayad Akele Picnic Manana Chahte They etc etc " And Samar starts feeling Angry Angry Angry

What say abt this ? Wink
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler
pals_sneha
pals_sneha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
nopeee what's the meaning widout the hero for the show now he's the hero so he can't die earlier shiv was the hero but now samar is the hero so itz not worth to watch the serial if he dies but then i will watch thiz show bcoz of pallavi Big smile
loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Peepo

na nah I don't think anything will happen to Samar. I think the KILLER will try to create some misunderstanding between Samar and Gauri. See they are going to Khandala without informing anyone. We may know the KILLER soon hopefully , when Samar returns ( may be to surprise Gauri ) She/He may say "Pata Nahi, Gauri To Anupam Ke Saath Khandala Gayee Hain Bina Kissiko Batayee, Shayad Akele Picnic Manana Chahte They etc etc " And Samar starts feeling Angry Angry Angry

What say abt this ? Wink

woaahh..thats the craziest and most "happenable" thought...aaahhh....hopefully that doesnt happen....man...samar should noe how faithful gauri can be...i mean cmon..he's seen her be with shiv all these years....aaahhh...but NOOOO...there is NOOOOOOOOOOO KAA without samar now...phewww..if his gone i will die...but im prtty sure nothings bout to happen to him :]

lovebuds....... Groupbie
lovebuds.......
lovebuds.......

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i think dat sam will b alrite nd bhind sam goin london...der might b yash willing 2 hav a break...
so wen he ll b back i think dat kaya will also b back nd den d lovetriangle will b formed btn gauri-sam-kaya .
ritika_dmg Goldie
ritika_dmg
ritika_dmg

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I don't think anything will happen to Samar.
Pasha84 IF-Rockerz
Pasha84
Pasha84

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
without samar kaa is dead now noway cant see kaa without samar at all

he will be fine & will be back @ rgith time
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I really hope that he doesn't die in a plane crash!

Go to top