Should Ambika forgive Narpat?

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi all

Should Ambika forgive Narpat and bring him back to the house or she should she still be annoyed wiv him?

plz post ur views thanks

Luv Neemo

She should forgive him, i mean they are in love with each other, they haev three wonderful children. well let's see what is coming up 2day!

she should give him a chance to explain atleast and forgive him, he is not a bad person and she of all person should know that
Maybe after she finds out the whole truth and what happened she should forgive him..they were so in love and happy together so I think she'll miss him way to much if she doesnt

Originally posted by xxsanaaaxx

She should forgive him, i mean they are in love with each other, they haev three wonderful children. well let's see what is coming up 2day!

i agree wiv u because a couple of weeks ago Ambika was explaining to Kaveri how much Narpat loves her and his family so i feel Ambika should forgive him.

Originally posted by miggie

she should give him a chance to explain atleast and forgive him, he is not a bad person and she of all person should know that

i agree relationships are built on trust and if Ambika and Narpat share a relationship then Ambika should forgive him and she should know him from experience what type of person he is as she and him have had a relationship of 30 years.   

Originally posted by shivnik1

Not until she finds out real reason from Narpat.

yeah but dont u feel sorry for Narpat and how he is living outside away from his family and his house. I wouldn't be able to live away wfrom my family.

Originally posted by tanu001

Maybe after she finds out the whole truth and what happened she should forgive him..they were so in love and happy together so I think she'll miss him way to much if she doesnt

yeah thats a valid point but when will it happen?

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

I say No ji

wot makes u say no?

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

I say No ji