Choco.Butter

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
 rajeev u fav actor . u all forget him.
do u  love rajeev

watch rajeev Senior Member
watch rajeev
watch rajeev

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged
ofcourse yaaar yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai..........i think everyone in this forum is here bcoz of rajeev...........coz i think that everybody had started watching lrl just bcoz of rajeev.....then how can we forget him
yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by watch rajeev

ofcourse yaaar yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai..........i think everyone in this forum is here bcoz of rajeev...........coz i think that everybody had started watching lrl just bcoz of rajeev.....then how can we forget him

right....we started to watch LRL only for RK..and in all the Fan Fics ,either RK or RSS,..is the hero..how could you say that we forgot him?

Cry

we love RKEmbarrassed

aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
v can never 4get RAjeev,itz impossible 2 forget him,
even if i die i'l never 4get him, Smile

Aarthi
Choco.Butter IF-Dazzler
Choco.Butter
Choco.Butter

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
thank GOD. LOVE GUYS.I LOVE U ALSO SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. RAJEEV
sanabmw IF-Sizzlerz
sanabmw
sanabmw

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
raj ko bhul jana yeh ek namumkin baat hai,uske show k jaane k baad bhi hum sab usaki hi baat karate hai Tongue ,woh har ek ff main hai Smile ,aur aisa kabhi nahin ho sakata k hum raj ko bhul jaaye,raj chahe kahin bhi rahe par woh hamesha hamare dil main hai,aur usaki jagah koi nahin le sakata. Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed raj ko bhulana mushkil hi nahin namumkin haiLOLLOL
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
how can i ever forget rajeev he is just the best i remember i didn't even know that there was a serial called LRL but then i was browsing IF and found this forum and on the banner i saw rajeev and from then i watched each and every episode and even caught up with the ones that i had missed, Big smile and even today the only reason i come on this Forum is rajeev and ofcoarse all the beautiful friends i made here Big smile but still rajeevs all ways there in my heart and i wish him all the best for his movie amir and hope he does many more and acheives great success because he deserves it, rajeev is one of the sweetest actor i ever came across Embarrassed i mean which other actor in the industry will cherish the gifts that were given by his fans or even bother replying to the fan mails but rajeev makes the point to do so because he really does care for his fans and doesn't say that for the sake of it..... we all are hardcore rajeev fans and would never forget him as he'll always be there in our hearts and i don't know about other but he is embedded in my heart forever Embarrassed ..... i looooooooooooooove him, he is just the best.... Embarrassed and i really miss him Ouch

take care Big smile
yasmin
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

we can never ever 4get rajveer,Cry,rss was not only a chracter bt a great part of my life,,,i really really love him,,he was the bestClap

hadn't it been 4 him ..many things would have never happened in my life SmileEmbarrassed
if u ask me and simu,,raju is such an importent part of r life,,we can never ever cease to love him,, Embarrassed

how could we??????
we really miss rss,, and no one knows with how much eagerness we r waiting 4 aamir,,i still watch lrl ,bcoz it was raju's giftClap

,,that is why i always pray that dj's doesn't show crap in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngry
lots and all our lov to u raju

Heart

Heart

Heart

Heart

Heart
dolly,simu
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by dolly18 - 15 May 2008 at 11:43pm

Go to top