love_urmi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys this is a request.I just saw the 27th may episode yesterday and I really liked it and  want to upload it on youtube but the problem is that,the quality of video we have isn't very good.So I decided to go for torrents but for that I need seeds or peers.So I request u all to plz help me to downlaod thiis torrent.
Torrent;http://www.dctorrent.com/f274/ek-chabi-hai-padoss-me in-27-may-desi9-rls-55062/
we also have 24th feb torrent and we don't have complete episode here.So if u all help me I will downlaod it as well.
torrent:http://www.dctorrent.com/f274/aek-chabhi-hai-padoss- mein-24-februarydesi9-rls-48283/  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_urmi thumbnail
Also,note if u are not interested in downloading it urself then u can restrict the download speed to .0001kb and it won't effect ur surfing or download speed in anyway.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry yaar me not very good at understanding this stuff.. But if you give me instruction I can help you.. 😊
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Hey Shrey, there are no seeds for the 24th feb epi therefore no way of getting it at all - as no-one who has it is prepared to share....I've already tried....
love_urmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Sorry yaar me not very good at understanding this stuff.. But if you give me instruction I can help you.. 😊

no worries I'll PM u the instructions.
love_urmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Hey Shrey, there are no seeds for the 24th feb epi therefore no way of getting it at all - as no-one who has it is prepared to share....I've already tried....

yes,even I figured that out but no worries I have mailed the creator to plz seed it for a day so I'll let u know as soon as I get a reply
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Okay, you say when I'll get straight on the torrent... 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i have it, its dc torrents only.....its about 212 mb, if u want i can torrent or i can cut it into 4 parts n upload it on zshare, ur choice....... 😉 its the end of aki , right????
love_urmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

i have it, its dc torrents only.....its about 212 mb, if u want i can torrent or i can cut it into 4 parts n upload it on zshare, ur choice....... 😉 its the end of aki , right????

I'm already 30% done so if u could seed the same torrent it would be gr8.All u got a do is download the torrent file and then put ur save directory as the one where downloaded file is already there.
Edited by love_urmi - 15 years ago
love_urmi thumbnail
And by the way what all episodes from DC torrents do u have?