India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK talks on blogging a gentle answer

surkikhani IF-Dazzler
surkikhani
surkikhani

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Reacting to digs taken at him by fellow superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan in their respective blogs, Shah Rukh Khan says that he doesn't feel the two have not written anything against him.
"I haven't felt bad about anything because they haven't written anything against me. The first question Amitji asked in his blog is that whether he should work on a show format which would be quiz based. I think it is a very relevant topic. He has hosted the greatest quiz show in the history of Indian television so it is a good way to research.

I have not read Aamir's blog but the point is that I too crack jokes on people so I have to take it as pinch of salt and in a right spirit. Lots of people have written about me and I do not have any copyright on my name unless it is used for commercial purpose. We are contemporary actors and we know each other very well. I, Aamir and Salman are friends and we cracks jokes on each other when we actually catch up with each other," reveals King Khan.

He adds that he is very happy with the trend of actors like Amitabh and Aamir blogging. "It is great that two of the nicest brains in our film industry are doing it. We all have respect for them - one is perfectionist and other is a huge star so it is a pleasure to know their viewpoints. Blogging is a great invention," says the superstar and adds, "It feels nice that youngsters have got a chance to understand their views on so many different topics. I am sure initially they will talk about select topics but it will be varied soon. Aamir's blog is an older one so he has already shared his views on quite a few different topics."

Though Shah Rukh himself is net savvy, he is not in favour of starting his own blog or launching a special site. He explains, "I believe in keeping few things personal. There are two main reasons why people blog – first is when they think people are misinterpreting their point of view and second is because they want to be become a journalist. Blogging is a way of joining the journalist fraternity. I am very happy with things because the media has always been good to me. I also love journalism but I want stick to acting."

So Shah Rukh is surely not joining the community of bloggers but is more than happy to interact with fans and share his views by personally meeting them.

Edited by surkikhani - 15 May 2008 at 3:53am

karti Goldie
karti
karti

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Wow love him for his answers Clap . This shows that how mature he is to not fall into media's trap.
Love him a lot
amitsharma22 Goldie

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
PinkPixie Senior Member
PinkPixie
PinkPixie

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
fans and jornos alike are huffing and puffing over a non issue .. i like SRK cos he tells it like it is
Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karti

Wow love him for his answers Clap . This shows that how mature he is to not fall into media's trap.
Love him a lot

You are absolutely right!Shahrukh is very mature and understanding!!He knows very well how to tackle a problem!!
Even I do love his answers!!They are fabulous!Clap
As far as blogging is concerned then I don't think that his fans really need it in order to get a glimpse of his life as he is mostly like an open book!So we are always inform about his activities,thoughts and interest!Smile
heaven_view Goldie
heaven_view
heaven_view

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
love shahrukh for everything Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed he is genuinely the KING! Embarrassed Embarrassed god bless him! Tongue
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
wowww, greatt answerss there,
srrkk ruless Big smile
cameroon16 IF-Dazzler
cameroon16
cameroon16

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venilla

Originally posted by karti

Love him a lot

You are absolutely right!Shahrukh is very mature and understanding!!He knows very well how to tackle a problem!!
Even I do love his answers!!They are fabulous!Clap
As far as blogging is concerned then I don't think that his fans really need it in order to get a glimpse of his life as he is mostly like an open book!So we are always inform about his activities,thoughts and interest!Smile

You guys said it so well that i don't have any more words to say.
ClapClap

Go to top