Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Prem/Heer VM - Shayad yehi tu pyar (Page 4)

nrasheed IF-Dazzler
nrasheed
nrasheed

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Kashish that was intense... man that was your first time making a vm? couldnt tell, the whole vm flowed like a waterfall, gentle at first and ended in a pool of emotions.. fantastic...workClaplook forward to many more..

robina

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
array nahi robina, i do make VMs for other shows like Kaajjal and Radha ki betiyaan ... but it was first on this forum ....

But i am sooo glad u liked it .. as always, u comments do matter a lot and it fell good to know u liked it sooo much.

Will surely come up with more Smile
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Reham Kash...Reham.......!!! Tongue
Aap toh yahan par bhi apne VM ke pancham leharane mein lag padi hain....... LOL Wink LOL

Vaise FYI....Hamara dil ek din mein itna shock treatment bardasht nahi kar sakta......toh Reham.....
My reaction after watching your second VM....

*Faint
*THUD

Now I am in heaven........I hear this VM playing........ Day Dreaming Heart

AWESOME!!!!!! Jannat Nasheen!!!!!
Clap
jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
hi kashish ...............excellent vm .........nice song my fav song .................mujay bohat bohat bohat maza aaya .................keep it up ..................welldone Clap

mehak Clap
Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaan 234

hi kashish ...............excellent vm .........nice song my fav song .................mujay bohat bohat bohat maza aaya .................keep it up ..................welldone Clap

mehak Clap

Tumne itni taarif kardi....Baas ab toh K madam suru ho gayeni...TongueSmile

From past expereince I know that she will make some excellent VM so dil tham kar batiya...

K is going to take our breath away with her VM......Thumbs Up

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
WoooooooooooooooowClap...I am still reeling under the effect of your VM, Kashish...I am not the one to watch VMs usually, but I just overcame myself and went ahead with this one VM( as the song is one of my favorite ones) and boy o boy, before I knew it, I watched it like umpteen number of times and still kept that tab open and going to watch it some more...Brilliant is an understatement.....How did you get to pick this song, its the best suited for PH in the present circumstances...Clap

Kashish, now I have a request for you...I have some favorite songs which I think would be appropriate for PH, can I suggest them to you, so that you can use them in your next VMs...Embarrassed

Okie dokie, going back to ' ye mulakaate'...
Day Dreaming
bushraw Senior Member
bushraw
bushraw

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hey girlfriend that was a great VM i loved im also a silent member of this forum but im fallowing ur example and comeing out and saying u did a GREAT job Clap Clap Clap i loved it and i never miss a chance to see my PREM in action he also makes me go crazy i just love him sooooo much i wish the show would come on 7-days a week LOL guys im not crazy just in LOVE LOL with PREM like u all great stuff looking forward to alot more.
GO PREM GO Embarrassed
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Originally posted by jaan 234

mehak Clap

Tumne itni taarif kardi....Baas ab toh K madam suru ho gayeni...TongueSmile

From past expereince I know that she will make some excellent VM so dil tham kar batiya...

K is going to take our breath away with her VM......Thumbs Up

aww thankyou Mehak... i am glad u liked it and enjoyed the song as well as the scenes !!! Tumhain Maza aaya tu samjho meri mehnat wasool ho gaee SmileSmile

hahahahha Nups, K madam tu already shuru ho gaee hain .... Prem nay already shuru kar diya hai mujhay!!! hehehhehe aur aisa kiya hai kay jab tak ekta madam yeh khawaboon ka mehal choor choor na kar dain, K tu bas VMs banati hi jayay gi SmileSmileSmile

Go to top