India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

thurs-15/5-update-kk and su meet

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:57am | IP Logged

su comes to sundarnagar he comes to meet chotu in his shop some people see him and sya tht maybe he is tht kks husband as he was staying infront of their house su hears all this and doesnt understand he calls choti

choti comes to him and he asks choti why are all seeing him like this and wht are they talking choti says dont worry they think tht u r kks husband and who ever new is coming they are seeing them like this only su says wht kk got married choti says tht god knows wht is happening and he tells su to forget abt it su asks him tht he wants to meet some raghu and tht if he stayed in this restuarant his name must be in the register so lets go and check

chandu is sitting in hsi room with tht shawl and thinks abt wht all those said tht day he gets sad kk comes there and comes to chandu and tells chandu tht i know whtever i did is wrong and you can never forgive me but always rememebr tht i am ur daughter and i will die but not do osmething bad and wrong she tells chandu tht whtever i did was because of osme majboori because of which i did this chandu tells kk enough and may be it is not ur mistake but mine tht i didnt bring u up properly and gave u right to do anyuthing kk is sad she goes out of the room and meets bhano she tells her to listen to her

bhano says tht till today i heard whtever u said but today u killed ur mother and even if u have a husband or u dont both ways we have t suffer and the house name will get spoilt and she says if u want to see ur mom and dad alive then gt ur husband soon and she goes away

su goes to tht office and tells a clerk tht he wants raghus address the clerk says tht it is in old register and u will have to wait for a week su is angry he tells the clerk tht i u r kept here to help us and u r showing sttitute the clerk says ok ok but wait for 2-3 days atleast u have to have patience su is angry he goes out someone form behind tells su tht does he wants raghu the property dealer ka address su turns

break

su turns and goes to tht man and asks him how does he know raghu tht man says tht raghu is a  fraud in property dealing and he also did some dealing with raghu he tells su tht he will get him the address tomorrow su says ok

bhano is in the hall dilasa comes to her and tells her tht because of kk today bhaisab didnt eat food and i always told u to look after kk but u both didnt listen to me and see wht she did today and dilasa says tht i pray to god tht no one gets a daughter like kk kk hears all this and she tells hersel tht today because of her her mother has to listen to all this

su is sleeping suddenly lights go away su gets up and says tht it is so hot here he calls the reception and asks abt the lights he says tht lights are gone and generator isnt working su gets up and goes outside he hears soemone crying he sees tht it is kk he says tum kk sees him but doesnt say naything su tells her tht u r the one who is crying today and he telsl kk tht i heard u got married and who ever got married to u i am so sad for him kk gets up and tells him tht u wont go so i am going

kk telsl him tht and if soemone dosnt have problem also naa by seeing ur face problem will come in tht one life by seeing ur face and kk goes away su says tht see ur face mien is better than urs and loosk up and telsl god tht one toh i couldnt sleep and now she spoilt my mood also

break

mini comes to kks room and asks her whether she told bade paa and maa the truth kk says no not now it is not the right time mini says why did u take everything on u and i did eevrything but u are the one who has to suffer kk says dont worry matarani is ith us mini says i treid calling gaurav but his number is not reachable and i dont have any other number tht time someone calls kk picks up the phone

it is ashvin kks childhood friend he tlels kk tht he has come abck to sundarnagar and he telsl kk tht he heard tht she got married and she didnt tell her childhood friend kk says it is nop tlike tht ashvin tells her to come to meet him

su goes to tht man and he gives him tht address

kk and ashvin are sitting and kk tells him eevrything ashvin tells her wht u did now where will u get a husband from

su is in his car he gets up and ask the address he wants to go to tht man tells him some big address su tells him let it be and goes away

kk and ashvin are sitting ashvin tells kk now who will help u tht time su comes there in his car and asks ashvin abt tht address he sees kk and gets down and comes to them he asks kk who is he ashvin says th ti am ashvin but su doesnt let him complete and tells him tht u r kks husband naa kk gets up and say wht are u saying su telsl her keep quiet he telsl ashvin tht i am so thankful to u tht u saved eevryone form this kk and i wish u all the best to stay with her and tells ahvin tht we will meet later if u stay alive and goes to his car kk shouts tht he isnt my husband but su is gone kk gets a idea and says tht yes u r my husband ashvin looks at her and is shocked

precap-kk tells bhano and chandu tht my husband is coming today here su asks someone where does raghu live tht man shows su a cottage and su goes to it

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeJaanu80mvjagannadhsanandmvatsamrvlsmedhsruby_rennechinnasrisayera87ivanta29harish_kenabiakshishabana_79Pareeamber20val0822svesumRaima36sp87navzKatrina82flowertotdaddysgirl786.DarkandTwistySuKk_foreverroku_huseinfanmaha_prakrtiyipeeJasmine...sweet_shagun-Silencia-preethiprettyasjenSara_DONT_ASK

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update dear.. Big smile Big smile
loved the sukk fight today!! LOL LOL LOL
waiting for sumit to be k's fake husband. Wink LOL
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Eventually Su will be turning out to be her husband instead of Ashwin...waiting fr that to happen now LOL

Thx ambreen
Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
thx Big smile
freezinme IF-Rockerz
freezinme
freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey thnxx...
famy.kn Goldie
famy.kn
famy.kn

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:29am | IP Logged
it's going to be really hilarious LOL LOLcant wait for tomorrow...great update as usual Embarrassed
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
wow loved it thanks Clap
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler
pals_sneha
pals_sneha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
THANXX FOR THE UPDATE

Go to top