Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.::Harsh FC~Proud of u~ Cheers 2 Harsh::. (Page 139)

patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Chill Chill...Harsh was lloking Fab as usual....He's even cuter in real LIFE!!!!! Tongue Wink ...He came alone...When he entered...I started shouting "HARSHAD HARSHAD!!!!" at the top of my voice!!! seeing m all the ppl around me also started shouting his name. When harsh saw us he smiled(GOSH!!!!His smile is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!11 I felt lyk cuddling his cheeks!!!)and came over to us nd I rushed upto him and said...I'm a veryy big fan of u!!!! and he smiled again nd shook my hand...and then gave me his autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nd then the media started calling him and he had to go!!!

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cupcake

^^I even mailed her and don't know what all i said in tht mail but I don't think she removed the siggys and info frm the site even then....thts even more frutrating

Its not one website which has the same info and siggies...2-3 sites r using it..Areej is reluctant..she wont remove...One site is using ur siggy..One site is using my blingee creations..and all the info I pasted..

If things remain the same then we shud make our own groupOuch

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ro_armaanlover

Chill Chill...Harsh was lloking Fab as usual....He's even cuter in real LIFE!!!!! Tongue Wink ...He came alone...When he entered...I started shouting "HARSHAD HARSHAD!!!!" at the top of my voice!!! seeing m all the ppl around me also started shouting his name. When harsh saw us he smiled(GOSH!!!!His smile is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!!!11 I felt lyk cuddling his cheeks!!!)and came over to us nd I rushed upto him and said...I'm a veryy big fan of u!!!! and he smiled again nd shook my hand...and then gave me his autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

U shook hands with him and took his autograph...

Omgggggg i wud have fainted there and then

Its unbeleivable

Yaaaa he has the bestest smile ever...Just reaches his eyes..

And my frends say that he is more cuter in real life..hahahahah Day Dreaming

ziana Senior Member
ziana
ziana

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged

godddddddd u r sooooooooooooooooo lucky

honestly i am crying (tears of happiness) Embarrassedryte now ,u met harshad he smiled at u all

i wish somday i get 2 meet him

patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Ya he is.....He is soooooooooooo cute that I felt like pulling his cheeks...and his smile did almost kill me!!!!
His GF wud b veryyy lucky!!!! Smile
patroclus IF-Sizzlerz
patroclus
patroclus

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziana

godddddddd u r sooooooooooooooooo lucky

honestly i am crying (tears of happiness) Embarrassedryte now ,u met harshad he smiled at u all

i wish somday i get 2 meet him

Ya...his smile is the best part of him!!!

n don't worry...u will meet him sumday!

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Ya he is.....He is soooooooooooo cute that I felt like pulling his cheeks...and his smile did almost kill me!!!!
His GF wud b veryyy lucky!!!! Smile

Yaaa his smile is the best..

Too cuteeee....I loveee his smile and he comes across as a very warm and a nice person

Am glad u met himBig smile

-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 6:27am | IP Logged
oh goddd Rohini,u are so lucky u not only saw him but even shook hands with him n took his autograph.....i wish i ws lucky enough to meet him Embarrassed

Go to top