.::Harsh FC~Proud of u~ Cheers 2 Harsh::. - Page 13

Posted: 15 years ago
Awww Sarah...Thats sweet

Uguys are really amazing

We had planned something nice for Harsh today on the FC..but I dont see that happening

We are quite depressed about some things...But I will still pray to God that this is the best ever b'day for Harshad... 😃
Awww Fruit N Nut for Harsh

Thats soooo sweet...Hahahahaha...Am sure he will have them loads tomorrow when he gets some time for himself 😃
yea daisy! thought it was the thought that counts! hahaha 😆 n e ways there is still 47 mins here till harshads bday...but neeti will b coming to celebrate his bday! u noe wut i went to go order the cake but they said it was against there laws to put a pic of movie stars n stuff on a cake cause it could to copyright 😭 BUT I WILL FIND A WAY! im getting my harshad shirt tom too 😳 and my mom gunna put mehndi on me spelling prem in hindi 😆 😆 we have lots planned for the day! hope to see links for the videos since i cant watch them...n e news on spa yet? oh by the way i will post pix of our celebrations as soon as possible u dont mind if mayb u could send them to harsh right? 😳
no one commented one my b'day wishes for him hehehhe
hey wasima! where is ur bday wish? i will comment! 😳
its in the previous page yaar

im good n u?
a bit tired, but really excited! and nervous! but im sure harsh won the awards 😃
oh well i hope he wins it too but SPA doesnt mean anything to me anymore

Originally posted by srk/harshad_hot

yea daisy! thought it was the thought that counts! hahaha 😆 n e ways there is still 47 mins here till harshads bday...but neeti will b coming to celebrate his bday! u noe wut i went to go order the cake but they said it was against there laws to put a pic of movie stars n stuff on a cake cause it could to copyright 😭 BUT I WILL FIND A WAY! im getting my harshad shirt tom too 😳 and my mom gunna put mehndi on me spelling prem in hindi 😆 😆 we have lots planned for the day! hope to see links for the videos since i cant watch them...n e news on spa yet? oh by the way i will post pix of our celebrations as soon as possible u dont mind if mayb u could send them to harsh right? 😳

Thats really sweet Sarah

Ya u can paste a pic of him on the cake when u get it here

Ya sure give me the pics...

The lastest on SPA is that he is perfroming to ''Oh Pia'' from Aja Nachle and one more song I gues...and we know he wud be reharsing...and his b'day will be celebrated on SBS today too...

Hmm what more...I will PM u any timely info I get

yea daisy im just gunna make a cake at home now n put his pic on it! i made sure it has white icing 😉

thanks for the info! cant wait!!!

29 more mins till harsh's bday in canada! 😳