Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

*~Silent Language Of Love~* (PH Vid Mix) (Page 3)

shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Ras di!!! *waves*

OMG what a great VM!Loved it soooooooooooo much! great selection of song/scenes/timing...EVERYTHING!! gawd it was puuuuur-fect!!!! Embarrassed LOL WinkWhat song was that? the lyrics were soo beutiful! Ras di! OMG i want to give u a biggggggggg HUG!Hug OMG I am waiting soo IMPAITENTLY to see more!! Do keep mixing bari bahna....ur one of my fave VM'ers!!!

shabz Big smile

EDIT~

Ok i had to add this commetn! the quotes and saying u used in the begining and end were MINDBLOWING! especiaclly the end...its so true! sigh...true love hai toh woh hai Prem aur Heer ka pyaar!Embarrassed

Edited by shabo24 - 15 May 2008 at 2:37pm

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jai & Bani

Areeee Now we will fight for the first time..."Kaun Kisse Zayada Mitha Hai" LOL LOL

Are Sweetu....You are not only Honey coated in comparison to me but in comparison of EVERYBODY In IF! HugHugAnd everybody will agree with me on this...Embarrassed Ji haan....Dor toh hai hi hamare beech..Pyar ka Hug Mere Raag mein tum nahin raang sakti yaar..Cuz i'm too short tempered to handel..And that you can't be Wink Wink

Ohhhhhhhh I lve ur comments..soo touching..soo mangnificent! Whenever i read ur comments a big smile appears on my face Big smile Big smile This sher was perfect for PH..Cedit goes to the writer Clap Clap Clap

Thank you Sweetheart..Thank you soo much! Feeling like THANK YOU is not enough for you for this soo warm comment! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Arre lets no go there dearie.. Coz I m expert in who is cuter and who is sweeter larais lol.. Lets end it at hmm Ras ish the shweetooolyy MeethiesshttttBig smile

Aww definitely sweetie dor tou hai.. Oho dont ask everybody.. I m telling u na.. we r settling on ju being the honeydrenchedly Meethi oneWink....

Hawww I have never seen u lose ur temper so I dont think u r short tempered.. Oh ya u havent seen me lol I m such a meanie grouch at times lolLOL

And its not my comments.. Its ur fab work that brings out such comments.. Actually m always short of words to tareef u.. and I mean itEmbarrassed... Aww and a smile appears on ur face... Mission Accomplished!!Big smile

Awww yup u used the shair perfectly!.. And Thank you kehna bhi mut... You are a lil sis who doesnt need to say thank u eberrrHug

Hehehe chalo before everyone says we have opened a MAS lol (Mutual Admiration Society) hehe.. Me will go and will wait for ur next VM

Edited by -Faith- - 15 May 2008 at 2:31pm
jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
hi raisa ............. great vm ......... excellent job ..............sweety ............well done Clap

mehak Embarrassed
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
main to kuch keh bhi nahi sakti kyun ki sab log ne sab kuch keh diya...waise yeh tumhare liye hai... Clap
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
wooooo Ras... Clap Clap Clap yarr apkii VM nai toh mere boltee hee bandh kardiya Clap Clap
totalli mindblowing Embarrassed Embarrassed Clap .. i mean i loved the candles effect and also the poems or quotes u added to them Day Dreaming i felt like if i was watching a song from a movie Embarrassed ..
gawd i m watching it over n over again LOL Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
n main thing is that i just fell in love with the songBlushingBlushingn PH bOOtiful scenes added more honey to it Embarrassed Embarrassed
awhh thankOO so much for sharin Hug Hug
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
luved it!! great job Clap
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar....simply amazing...i just loveit so much...the song along with the scenes just touched my heart
Nazara Goldie
Nazara
Nazara

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hey can you post the video on youtube? let me know!

Go to top