Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

*~Silent Language Of Love~* (PH Vid Mix)

Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hello Guy's I'm back with my New Video Mix of Prem & Heer! First time i've used a sad song on my luvly coupple Prem & Heer! Wink After seeing Yesterdays sad episode I can't resist myself! Cry Cry Cry

I hope you Will like it! Big smile Please leave ur comment guy's.....don't be a silent admirer Wink .Good or bad any comment will make me very happy...Embarrassed

I know here we have some Mindblowing Video Mixer....but I'm presenting my little creation.....I hope you will like it! Embarrassed

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpJgabylxZs

PS: Zani, I'm not coping ur PURPPLE colour.....just maan hua use karne ko....LOL LOL LOL

Thanks to all of you For watching my video mix!

Raisa

Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 May 2008 at 10:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salma_786786thesaint148

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
O my God Raisa ... what have u done with this superb mix ... made me fall in love with PH allll over again ....

Yar i have to tell you, i have loved this song for years now ... ever since Lakshay, i was crazy about this song .. it always makes me feel passion and love, all in one package, and now as u have used it with PH i have fallen in love with this song yet again, and this time with even more passion ...

This was a great great mix Raisa ... since i make Vms as well, i know the effort that u must have put into it ... awesome!!

Waisay i am new here and so hope we can be friends .... and keep up the great work ... Clap

Love,

Kashish Smile 

Edited by thesaint148 - 15 May 2008 at 2:31am
salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
woooooww Rasia great VM....really liked the song you chose...suited wid Premeer and their ankahee words...

this was really good yaarr... will luk forward to ur next 1... Clap
Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by salma_786786

woooooww Rasia great VM....really liked the song you chose...suited wid Premeer and their ankahee words...

this was really good yaarr... will luk forward to ur next 1... Clap

Thankx a lot Salma HugHug I'll soon maka another one dear, I hope you all are not bored of me! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thankx a ton dear...Agen! Big smile

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Raisa25 IF-Dazzler
Raisa25
Raisa25

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thesaint148

O my God Raisa ... what have u done with this superb mix ... made me fall in love with PH allll over again ....

Yar i have to tell you, i have loved this song for years now ... ever since Lakshay, i was crazy about this song .. it always makes me feel passion and love, all in one package, and now as u have used it with PH i have fallen in love with this song yet again, and this time with even more passion ...

This was a great great mix Raisa ... since i make Vms as well, i know the effort that u must have put into it ... awesome!!

Waisay i am new here and so hope we can be friends .... and keep up the great work ... Clap

Love,

Kashish Smile 

Kasish darling...HugHugYou are such a sweetheart! Infact i should tell you that What have you done....You have made me fall in love with ur comment! BlushingBlushing

Honey same with me....When ever i heard this song I feel like crying....So today thought to use it on my sweetheart Prem & Heer! Embarrassed I'm glad Honey that you liked it sooo much! Big smile

Yeah dear that's the thing...But you have to agree with me that whenever someone praises ur work, Every pain vanishes in a min Embarrassed

Wellcome dear Wellcome to our Home!Hug I hope you will have a great time here...And can we expect More New & Wonderful Mixes from you? Wink  Wink

Love

RaisaBig smile

Originally posted by sp79

That was really beautiful. Hope to see more such great work from u. Clap

shwetha

Thank you shweta....I'm gald that you liked my work! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 May 2008 at 6:40am
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww Ras u r toooooooo cuteeHug.. Arre nahi u can use my purple if u want bhiEmbarrassed.. ..I would think kay Ras meray rang may rang gayiiiiiiBig smile and not that I own it na... and u used thora different shadeBig smile 
I willl watch it and come back with my comments.. I m sure I will loveeeeeee your lil creation.. You r too humbleee Hug
-Superstar- IF-Dazzler
-Superstar-
-Superstar-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged

simply loved it raisa!EmbarrassedBig smile

Go to top