what is this drama based on???????

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
you know, its so idiotic that one woman (sindoora) is running everyone's life. Why cant anyone open up his/her mouth????? Divya is someone else's daughter, came from UK for a visit, and sindoora is getting her married to samrat without asking divya's parents???????? and divya is quite and listening to all this etc..... i thought she was supposed to be a UK born and brought up independent girl and she is letting sindoora taking her marriage decision ...who she has to marry, when she has to marry..... what the heck????? this drama has no sir-paer....... this is it..... today was my last day watching it...... have fun guys if you are fan of this drama............. and good luck to those who are trying to see some new in the drama... Edited by sonu98 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonu98

you know, its so idiotic that one woman (sindoora) is running everyone's life. Why cant anyone open up his/her mouth????? Divya is someone else's daughter, came from UK for a visit, and sindoora is getting her married to samrat without asking divya's parents???????? Divya's parents are dead...And her dai maa is living but samraat said that she's dsead so that divya will stay in India!and divya is quite and listening to all this etc..... i thought she was supposed to be a UK born and brought up independent girl and she is letting sindoora taking her marriage decision ...who she has to marry, when she has to marry..... what the heck????? Samraat proposed...And she agreed!The reason: Bindiya found out that Amar is getting engaged to bindiya...this drama has no sir-paer....... this is it..... today was my last day watching it...ur choice!... have fun guys if you are fan of this drama............. and good luck to those who are trying to see some new in the drama...

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks for ur response..... i wasnt aware of some of these facts due to the fact that with this boring story line, i watch it once a while only.......but still it doesnt make any sense..... one cunning woman can rule the world????? and above that thee babas telling her how vidya-sagar coming back... what is ekta trying to convey to us???? believe in these tantriks or what????????

Edited by sonu98 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sonu98

thanks for ur response..no probzzz~... i wasnt aware of some of these facts due to the fact that with this boring story line, i watch it once a while only...ic ic....but still it doesnt make any sense..... one cunning woman can rule the world?????Sha just wanted property! and above that thee babas telling her how vidya-sagar coming back..Re-incarnation!😆. what is ekta trying to convey to us????As far as I nooe...Ekta didnt make this show...neelima bajpai Did! believe in these tantriks or what????????

*Enchanted* thumbnail
😕 Are you seriously going to stop watching??!

I admit there have been times that I just want to say I will not watch this anymore lol- in the heat of the frustration 😛 ... and in fact last week I did not even watch some episodes because there was nothing happening and no AD... But I can never stop watching the show, I like SD/SV/AD too much plus I have seen them grow since the beginning of the serial 😃. I guess you let the bad in with the great....
chrissa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
without sindoora i fink this show wud be quite boring who agrees 😃
^^I do...that's the problem that AD have to solve!