India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

what is this drama based on???????

JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
you know, its so idiotic that one woman (sindoora) is running everyone's life. Why cant anyone open up his/her mouth????? Divya is someone else's daughter, came from UK for a visit, and sindoora is getting her married to samrat without asking divya's parents???????? and divya is quite and listening to all this etc..... i thought she was supposed to be a UK born and brought up independent girl and she is letting sindoora taking her marriage decision ...who she has to marry, when she has to marry..... what the heck????? this drama has no sir-paer....... this is it..... today was my last day watching it...... have fun guys if you are fan of this drama............. and good luck to those who are trying to see some new in the drama...

Edited by sonu98 - 15 May 2008 at 12:59am

scorpionsavenge IF-Dazzler
scorpionsavenge
scorpionsavenge

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu98

you know, its so idiotic that one woman (sindoora) is running everyone's life. Why cant anyone open up his/her mouth????? Divya is someone else's daughter, came from UK for a visit, and sindoora is getting her married to samrat without asking divya's parents???????? Divya's parents are dead...And her dai maa is living but samraat said that she's dsead so that divya will stay in India!and divya is quite and listening to all this etc..... i thought she was supposed to be a UK born and brought up independent girl and she is letting sindoora taking her marriage decision ...who she has to marry, when she has to marry..... what the heck????? Samraat proposed...And she agreed!The reason: Bindiya found out that Amar is getting engaged to bindiya...this drama has no sir-paer....... this is it..... today was my last day watching it...ur choice!... have fun guys if you are fan of this drama............. and good luck to those who are trying to see some new in the drama...
JattiTude Goldie
JattiTude
JattiTude

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged

thanks for ur response..... i wasnt aware of some of these facts due to the fact that with this boring story line, i watch it once a while only.......but still it doesnt make any sense..... one cunning woman can rule the world????? and above that thee babas telling her how vidya-sagar coming back... what is ekta trying to convey to us???? believe in these tantriks or what????????

Edited by sonu98 - 15 May 2008 at 1:15am
scorpionsavenge
scorpionsavenge

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu98

thanks for ur response..no probzzz~... i wasnt aware of some of these facts due to the fact that with this boring story line, i watch it once a while only...ic ic....but still it doesnt make any sense..... one cunning woman can rule the world?????Sha just wanted property! and above that thee babas telling her how vidya-sagar coming back..Re-incarnation!LOL. what is ekta trying to convey to us????As far as I nooe...Ekta didnt make this show...neelima bajpai Did! believe in these tantriks or what????????

*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Confused Are you seriously going to stop watching??!

I admit there have been times that I just want to say I will not watch this anymore lol- in the heat of the frustration Tongue ... and in fact last week I did not even watch some episodes because there was nothing happening and no AD... But I can never stop watching the show, I like SD/SV/AD too much plus I have seen them grow since the beginning of the serial Big smile. I guess you let the bad in with the great....
chrissa Senior Member
chrissa
chrissa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
without sindoora i fink this show wud be quite boring who agrees Big smile
scorpionsavenge
scorpionsavenge

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged
^^I do...that's the problem that AD have to solve!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top