Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Is BT & ZT promoting child labour (Page 2)

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ROFL

As I said, he is Doogie Howser...a true 'wonder kid' (in Cherry's words)

But a small correction: Kids 14 and a half (With parent's permission) can work part time in the U.S, it's not considered child labor.

If it's family business, then kids younger than 15 also work...Ganga did in Bani's dhaba. She was just five.

This kid Vicky is as un-inspiring as the sponge I use to wash my dishes...

who am i??? IF-Dazzler
who am i???
who am i???

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Tin..
KS promoted child labour with PD ,she was 17 when KS strtd and BT has bunch of teens working in there soaps who are below 18,eg : Abigail ,Krystal and many.
alcatraz Groupbie
alcatraz
alcatraz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by who am i???

Tin..
KS promoted child labour with PD ,she was 17 when KS strtd and BT has bunch of teens working in there soaps who are below 18,eg : Abigail ,Krystal and many.

ROFL didnt kno dat ROFL

Twinkle20 IF-Dazzler
Twinkle20
Twinkle20

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
You couldn't have said it any better... Clap I feel like puking ... Dead

Those people are just out of their heads... Ouch Still can't believe, what they did to Jai Walia...Makes me want to cry loudly... Cry
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by who am i???

Tin..

100% true, I agree with you but the character PD played was of a older woman, while we all know Krishna is just 16, the wonder boy or un-inspiring boy like Sheena's dish washing sponge has to be just 15, so what is he doing in office with a chamber of his own with files, serious figures and calculations when his father and uncle are both capable to run the business...I would not have minded if they showed in is a part time apparentice working during summer holidays...and his looks, the less said is the better...DeadDead

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by tina28

I feels that vicky's not JW's son.........must be Meera's son from "hell" Meera's pushing him to learn JW's bussiness and take over everything...then mom & Son can control the WM & everything........this cunning evil Meera Angry will not change even can talk to Bani's atma..........what kind of human is she........what have the kids done...she spolit the kids,kids's lieing to their own dad Cry Poor JW

Then why would Vicky call 16 year old Krishna, 'Krishna Di', a step brother is not supposed to call his younger sisters di, at least in India.....Angry

U can call step bro/sis in india a Di, its not a law or anything like that to not call it.

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Pachu,

It's true! You can call step brothers or sisters bhai or di...

Only thing here is, 'Di' is a term used for an older sister, while behen/choti behen is used for a younger sister. So if he calls her 'Di' then she is older than him, and she is 16. So he is 15 and a younger brother to Krishna...

I think that's why we were saying that he doesn't look like a 15 year old and if he is 15, he shouldn't be running a multi-million dollar business in suit and tie.

My son worked for his dad, but at a lowest level possible, as an assistant! He is a gifted boy, advanced in school but still not this advanced. Wink Wink

Go to top