rohini suddenly getting teased about.....

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

friends its my first attempt to open a discussion topic....😳

hope it will make senseπŸ˜†

as we know that there is some track shifting happening in serial...and they seem to have no episode banks either as apu gave interview in same shirt which he wore for last mondays episode...

my point is ......

1.  we kept asking for showing us some curiosity regarding shekhar..some thing to generate audience interest we suddenly got that.....in 2 episodes....not very strong suspicions but still....some thing is better than nothing.....(kya aap sab ko aisa laga)

2.why suddenly everything changed in serial.....why every one was behaving as shekhar rohini were already in relationshipπŸ˜•

out of no where ragini starts saying let shekhar come romance apne aap aa jaye ga.....and rohini reacts(come on how can rohini be sure ke it was directed to her)

the way rohini was behaving suddenly waiting for hin etc...if i am not wrong she was pretty rude to him one day before....fishing for compliments episode

way suddenly she was blushing and both ragini and  rucchi hinting it big time.....mujhe kuch ajeeb laga....

friends its my first attempt to open general topic....do comment thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Yeah Well I am not complaining!!!
Its never too late to change a track...or maybe that article which we first read was quite misleading!

Maybe its Karan whose gonna fall for Rohini and thus making it a triangle. πŸ˜›

I suddenly like the new interest around shekhar.....its seems as though without shekhar Roshan villa is missing its roshni πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Everyone was just waiting for shekhar to come back including me πŸ˜› Now I seriously hope they start revealing shekhar's and Rohini's past.
That onme tear scene of Apu moved me sooo much.....it even gives my apu to do what he does best.So i now hope shekhar has a real real 'painful' past....the more painful the better for us πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Sameera ....

yeah, the way rohini was waiting for him that night was really a shift in attitudes and indicate a shift in the story line as well. I was also pleasantly surprised to see Rohini waiting for him .... for a change, we didnt see shekhar waiting ....

And yeah ... they seem to be adding some mystery in his role ... i hope this is for good and something good comes out of this!!!

waisay, I am still not reading too much between the lines, and waiting for a few more episodes to come to a conclusion ... with these makers u never know what lies ahead ... but i hope they give more meat to shekhar's role.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Sammy !! Yeah i was also surprised that Rohini came to the varanda on top to see Shekhar's car come in and gini teasing her and maybe cameradid'nt focu on her face that much and she was actually blusshng 😳
WHere was Shekhar heading somehwere there is no signal !! A beach house of his own like DPS !!! 😳 πŸ˜‰
Will we have payal number 2 his past or his family whom he lost due tp circumstances ( folks I meant)
Rohini will I tink in the coming episode share her past and talk o Shekhar more !!
I want them to go for atreat which TRohini is due to give him some Methai shoppe or golgappa stall !! Kuch to karo to talk abt one anothers lie in general !! Audience willget some clue !!
But the reaction rohini showed when he arried was like where the hell were you the whole day Subha Ki chi/coffee peyye bina nikal gaye aur abhi laot ayee!!! πŸ˜‰
sami01 thumbnail
kashish sharmi and shanti thanks for responding i will come later to answer in detail abhi thanks.....a lot
BTW APU ZINDABAAD.... πŸ˜†
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one Sameera! πŸ˜† Well, I think since the show's trps are low, TD are trying to introduce RS lovestory track, rather than showing RK golu gappu prem kahaani, as they have realized, RK lovestory track won't be appreciated. πŸ˜† Well, I guess NDTV imagine wale got scared (since they have a puny amunt of viewership and star plus has most of the viewers who love to watch KEKTa dramas, especially KSBKBT)and encouraged TD to introduce the love stories asap, by changing rohini instantly from a kharoos queen victoria to a sharmili sharmofying chulbuli girl. πŸ˜†
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sami01

kashish sharmi and shanti thanks for responding i will come later to answer in detail abhi thanks.....a lot
BTW APU ZINDABAAD.... πŸ˜†

heheheh yeah sameera, Apu zindabad 😊
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow Sam,

Really Apu Zindabad !! Looks like there is sudden brightness among women of Roshan Villa and in this forum since the focus is shifted to Apu (Shekhar).  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†It was  a real sea change to see rude Rohini actually blushing and waiting for Shekhar and everyone else hinting that Rohini and Shekhar are a couple πŸ˜ƒ

I must agree with Zareen,  the makers have now understood what would really raise everyone's dhadkhan up !! πŸ˜ƒ

Michelle

Sharmii thumbnail
Apu Zindabad!! πŸ˜†

Ps: I hate zee and he goes and take a reality show on that channel...apu zindabad πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Yeah Well I am not complaining!!!
Its never too late to change a track...or maybe that article which we first read was quite misleading!sharmi article was not at all misleading but there has been kuch .......hints ke story line is being shuffeled .....may be channel made them see all emails we sent... 

Maybe its Karan whose gonna fall for Rohini and thus making it a triangle. πŸ˜›i think chances of karan rohini story r still strong u see makers look so confused they r trying to think...ke who should rohini fall forπŸ˜• 

I suddenly like the new interest around shekhar.....its seems as though without shekhar Roshan villa is missing its roshni πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ i love it too shekhar ko bhav dikhate rehna chahiye...........

Everyone was just waiting for shekhar to come back including me πŸ˜› Now I seriously hope they start revealing shekhar's and Rohini's past. ya even i sincerly hope for that too but abhi time lagega lagta hai....πŸ˜•
That onme tear scene of Apu moved me sooo much.....it even gives my apu to do what he does best.So i now hope shekhar has a real real 'painful' past....the more painful the better for us πŸ˜† πŸ˜† sharmi dear main bhi yehi chahti hoon u see shekhar chahe kaisea bhi lage...mujhe uski or rohini ki chemistry achi nahi lagtee.....even mona singh wwas better  with apuπŸ˜‰

yes superpainfull past...may be played by shilpaπŸ˜‰ kya khayal hai...use dukh dene wali.....πŸ˜† Edited by sami01 - 15 years ago