India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

All serials like this???????

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

I don't really watch serials (except for KS)  and yesterday when I was chatting with my friend I asked her to narrate me the story sindoor coz I wanted to know the role played by Gurdeep..... I couldn't digest the story.....all the characters were butchered terribly especially the male lead and the character Nihirika (I'm not sure of the name, correct me if I'm wrong)....and then she told me about Reth.....again, the male lead's character were butchered and there was another 'Pia' in the story.....and next, my friend told me a little on astitva....and eeeeeks, I told her to stop narrating.......and yesterday one of our friends here mentioned about kyunki, about karan being illegitimate child/stepson, gosh, what is this....I thought it is the top show!! and when KZK synopsis were posted here some time ago, I felt very disgusted too, couldn't digest the story at all.....

and if this is how all indian serials shown, I'm not complaining KS anymore.....Maybe we should fix our mind not to expect decent characters from serials.........I feel disgusted when Vicky was shown as JM's son but today I feel 'save' for not watching other shows!

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey,

I watched a lil bit of Sindoor, and I quit watchin it after they keep 'killing' Gurdeep's character, Vedika. It was really confusing for me, because Vedika kept rotating from being mentally ill and then back to normal weeks later. Yep, I remember that Neharika character. She's pretty similar to Pia too. A nice loving sis at first, then totally changes to a wicked lady in the later part.

I do watch loads of serials (I basically got no life whatsoever haha LOL ). Not just hindi, but also Spanish and some of the asians ones. All these sick twists, super evil vamps are just part of these serials. Without em, these serials can't last long. I'm kinda used to it. Dead
555W59 IF-Dazzler
555W59
555W59

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I think we find KS hard to swallow because the characters were developed so well in the first 8 months of the show, that it has become really hard to see how they have been butchered in the name of moving the story forward when we knew it really was not needed. At every point the picked the grossest option to move the story. I think we know non-gross also works from Saath Phere, Bidaii and Dulhan. I think grossness and depravity is a BT specialty.
tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
The Creativers have no ideas..same typical Indian serials Angry Angry
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
It was my mother who had warned me about BT, the woman is crazy she had told me, she begins the story nicely then butchers it brutally....all good become bad in her serial she had told me.....Niruba, Men in India have brains, they are not faithless and have integrity....of course there are exceptions but then that is everywhere and same goes for woman....they are not always mahaan or witches, most of the times in between i.e normal..
.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Tintiny, I don't understand why all these characters are butchered, what is the need? People will start hating the show isn't it.....or viewers actually like it Confused

you should have listened to your mom.....

Edited by niruba - 14 May 2008 at 11:16pm
pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
God knows whats happening?
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top