Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Confession – Living on a prayer ~ (Edited!) (Page 10)

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
LOL sara cant believe I missed this post for soooo long LOL LOL LOL Well written Clap Clap. Enjoyed the replies too the different versions of KKKonfession and of other interns LOL

Hope like Cha-iqbal said armaan reflects and takes his time and doesnt go all happy and hyper this time. Rccc will have a role to play looks like. great post. Embarrassed

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ginak

LOL sara cant believe I missed this post for soooo long LOL LOL LOL Well written Clap Clap. Enjoyed the replies too the different versions of KKKonfession and of other interns LOL

Hope like Cha-iqbal said armaan reflects and takes his time and doesnt go all happy and hyper this time. Rccc will have a role to play looks like. great post. Embarrassed

Smile

Thanks a lot, Gina..I'm delighted you liked it..

Yeah..I too hope Armaan plays it cool this time and realizes that he can't tell a woman like Ridzy straight away he loves her and keep reminding her of the same. A little subtlety might come in handy…

Rccc is our smartest intern right now..Hope he'll be of assistance..

Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Guys, I had nothing better to do so I decided to ramble in this post which I made long ago in May when Armaan-Ridhima were busy playing 'dost' and had totally forgotten that once they confessed their love to each other..A repeated 'confession' was being expected by the audiences but those speculations were proceeded by nothing like that..Now that Ridhima has admitted to herself that Armaan is her guy and a 'you-know-what C word' seems on the cards, I thought of adding some more ramblings on behalf of the 'confession' phenomenon itself. In case someone is interested, the updated addition is on page 1..Embarrassed

Edited by simplyvivacious - 18 July 2008 at 6:01am
MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwww that was an absolute treat to read..thankoooo for sharign with us all..hats off to ur wriitng skillsThumbs%20Up..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover xEmbarrassed
P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
OMG Sarah.......How did I miss this thread?????????? I guess I was too busy somewhere else........Wink

It's beautiful........Awesome......ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Now to Baba Confession...I will pray for him and hopefully as you said it would be forever..........

I fear what if I become the dreaded taboo "C word" that moms scare their kids away with?

LOLLOL.......I am afraid it would become taboo.........CryCry

LOL
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ??hinal??

Wowwwwwwwww that was an absolute treat to read..thankoooo for sharign with us all..hats off to ur wriitng skillsThumbs%20Up..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover xEmbarrassed

Thanks, Hinal..Smile
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P_Shal

OMG Sarah.......How did I miss this thread?????????? I guess I was too busy somewhere else........Wink

It's beautiful........Awesome......ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Now to Baba Confession...I will pray for him and hopefully as you said it would be forever..........

I fear what if I become the dreaded taboo "C word" that moms scare their kids away with?

LOLLOL.......I am afraid it would become taboo.........CryCry

LOL

Shal....Really glad you like it, mate!!!

Yaar..I made this post in May...I think we didnt even know each other then, now did we? Smile

I too think there are some concrete chances of 'Confession' becoming a taboo word!!CryLOLCryLOL

Keep praying for 'Baba ji'..He needs our prayers!
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hey girlie..how did i miss this...lol...i dont think i read the may one either...

awesomeeeeeeeee....the famously infamous "C" word is defo on the card..and this time...its going to be beautiful..coz riddhima is sure in her mind and its going to come from her.....Embarrassed

Go to top