Confession – Living on a prayer ~ (Edited!) - Page 9

Posted: 15 years ago
Beautifully written! :) Hats off to you!!!
Originally posted by P_Shal

ohhhhhhhh.....we didn't even know each other in May..........😭😭.........I can't believe I know you all from less than two months......It feels like we have been friends forever.........Thanks to LTI, I have friends now this forum..........Heart.HeartHeart

Yeah, from now on I would only pray to Baba until the infamous "C" word comes............😀

Yeah...It does feel like the crew has been friends forever..And I hope it'll remain this way!!🤗

Cheers to the C word!! 😉
Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
Originally posted by cha_iqbal

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ok i am sorry...i think i need Ritu now..LOL....sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry completely forgot..LOL
i read it all over like it was new...

sorry i read it with dimaag which forgot...dil kept thinking i read it..but dimaag though i dint

i really need ritu and her courage ..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

looks like this thread is where we became friends first LOL...u said thanks Hamsa ( if i may) ...

Hamz...🤗 No need to be sorry, girl..Didnt mean you to be...

haha @ needing Ritu...NOOOOOOOOO yaar..Please dont bring her anywhere near yourself..She'll bore you to tears with her life-long 'bhashans'...

Yeah..we must've taken the very first steps towards our fellowship here..*smiles*
Very Well Written thanks Alot yaar Awesome Words!
Originally posted by hdalal

Sarah...👏🏻 Good one girl. You are so right about the C-word. It has been used by the creatives as the proverbial carrot , to keep impatient fans  hooked to the show.  I can almost hear it scream for mercy,  see it making a re-entry with trepidation, with a "Fragile, handle with care" warning. Esp at the hands of the lady who has broken the dude's heart,  and ours too in the process.

Loved the way you used teh C-word to take us back to the times when it all began.

Yes, Hema...you said it all!! I am glad you understand the BIG C's plight!!

C-word is quite an 'item'..

And thanks...🙂
OMG Sarah, I never saw this post until now. And you have the gall to tell me that you have writer's block? Angry It is the most eloquently written piece I've read in a while ... so poetic, and yet so lucid! 👏🏻

The C-word has indeed filled me with dread. I think it is more of a ploy by creatives to increase the TRPs rather than sort out the feelings of the parties concerned. I will not be convinced till I actually see signs of a strong and eternal love ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 15 years ago
Originally posted by shizajaved

Beautifully written! :) Hats off to you!!!

Thanks much, pal!!🙂🥰
Originally posted by komalsirwani

loved ittttttttt

Thank you loads for loving it...🙂

Originally posted by sanober88

Very Well Written thanks Alot yaar Awesome Words!

Thank you for appreciating!!🙂🥰

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

OMG Sarah, I never saw this post until now. And you have the gall to me that you have writer's block? Angry It is the most eloquently written piece I've read in a while ... so poetic, and yet so lucid! 👏🏻

The C-word has indeed filled me with dread. I think it is more of a ploy by creatives to increase the TRPs rather than sort of the feelings of the parties concerned.

Prajs...Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friend!! your appreciation means a lot..🙂

And please hear me out before announcing me guilty..😭  The bigger part was written in May..Look I was just able to pen down two paragrahs today, and that too only because 'Baba ji' made his appearance again on the show.. And being an old faithful I had to pay homage..I am not lying when I say I cant think of anything creative!!!😭 this just happened on its own..

Yes..Sadly it has just been a pawn in the trp game and not what it should've been...Ouch
Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago