Zee Marathi

45th Marathi Chitrapat puraskar sohala

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mi_Marathi

Mi_Marathi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Namsakr Mandali,

Koni zee marthi var ha program baghitala aahe kay ?? ek prashn padatoy , ya award function madhe "De dakkha" ya movie la bharpur nominations ani awards milale .... pan movie release honya adhich kase kay nominate kele ya movie la ?????? shivay Valu sarakhya movie la kahich nahi ??????

jara konala he awards baghayache asatil tar apalimarathi.com baghayala milatil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "45th Marathi Chitrapat puraskar sohala" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhu83

Groupbie

madhu83

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey I saw the link but there is only ???????? ????. ???????? ???????? ????- ,and not 'Zee Marathi chitrapat puraskar'.If you know the ling where I can find it.It was telecast on 11th may on Zee Marathi but I missed it so....
Thanks.... Smile

Edited by madhu83 - 14 May 2008 at 8:13pm

Mi_Marathi

Mi_Marathi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Here is the link
www.apalimarathi.com/ShowDetails.aspx?MovieId=185&Ind=ZEE

wackysharu

wackysharu

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hey actually i saw the awards and... was thinking the same... the movie is yet to be releaased ani tyala evdhe awards kase milale.... im confused.... tya lokanni it seems judges naa movie dakhwali aahe... but still its wrong....and tingya, valu... sakhi are such good pics.... they werent given much awards.... sad.... it was alll partiality...

amgauri

Groupbie

amgauri

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
that really bizarre ....the rumor has it that  they didnt even accept nomination for valu ...I dont understand  what this politics is all about . The news regarding this had appeared long back in Sakal . I saw " vasudeo Balwant Fadke " movie here and I feel though the movie was good it certainly couldn't surpass VALU ! Valu must be muchhhhhhh better in screenplay and the direction . The only glitch I can find in the whole story is - Maharashtra Govt is the co-producer of " vasudeo Balwant Fadke " ...No wonder it was awarded the " best movie " .....any comments ?

Edited by amgauri - 15 May 2008 at 6:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top