Kayamath

India-Forums

   
Kayamath
Kayamath

hai everyone (Page 5)

PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 1919

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

Sumuuuuuuuuuuuuu,my jaan welcome back. Hug I love your new id.But will miss your old one. Cry Cry Chalo,ab rock the forum with your posts,missed them for the past few days.LOve ya.Hug Hug

Jaanu love u love u love u Hug

Madhu i am rocking it ome join me.HugHugHug.Without ur support i wont have make it .love u so much.HugHugHug

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 April 2006
Posts: 23517

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KillSerpent

JC new balaji concept the next promo will be like this...

Prachi ne bahut mahanat karke Milind ko ayeesha se Bachhaya,,,,lekin kya Prachi Milind ko is aadmi ki pyaar ki junoon se bachpayega.........and they show black coat man holding milind photo in his hand and rubbing his tumb on milind lips passionetly.

ROFLROFL

 

-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Joined: 27 December 2007
Posts: 5035

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KillSerpent

JC new balaji concept the next promo will be like this...

Prachi ne bahut mahanat karke Milind ko ayeesha se Bachhaya,,,,lekin kya Prachi Milind ko is aadmi ki pyaar ki junoon se bachpayega.........and they show black coat man holding milind photo in his hand and rubbing his tumb on milind lips passionetly.

ROFL

I needed this laugh very much. ROFL

PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 1919

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Originally posted by KillSerpent

JC new balaji concept the next promo will be like this...

Prachi ne bahut mahanat karke Milind ko ayeesha se Bachhaya,,,,lekin kya Prachi Milind ko is aadmi ki pyaar ki junoon se bachpayega.........and they show black coat man holding milind photo in his hand and rubbing his tumb on milind lips passionetly.

ROFLROFL

Yasmin balaji need a male lead now to play a gay role opposite to milind.who will siut for the role is the question?Embarrassed

Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 April 2006
Posts: 23517

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I have someone in mind..he could be the sexy gay doctor..don't want to say his name. Embarrassed
PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 1919

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
yaar dips i seriously think the story is heading inthat way only may be serpent is having crush on shabbo/milind so he may play the role of blackcoat man.
so we see some glimpses of BrokenArrow in KYM so soon.
PEEBULL_NEWS Goldie
PEEBULL_NEWS
PEEBULL_NEWS

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 1919

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

I have someone in mind..he could be the sexy gay doctor..don't want to say his name. Embarrassed

got it .Big smile

madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Joined: 11 December 2006
Posts: 2453

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KillSerpent

Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

Sumuuuuuuuuuuuuu,my jaan welcome back. Hug I love your new id.But will miss your old one. Cry Cry Chalo,ab rock the forum with your posts,missed them for the past few days.LOve ya.Hug Hug

Jaanu love u love u love u Hug

Madhu i am rocking it ome join me.HugHugHug.Without ur support i wont have make it .love u so much.HugHugHug

Aww....SumuCryCry(Happy tears),thanks so much jaan.HugHugHug.Lub ju too.

Ab you should become a rocker again,but this time by creating posts against the serpent and his torturing skills.AngryAngry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LastWarning To Everyone:Chk Pg3 for PicGal Warning

2 3

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 19   Views: 4317

jyoti06 19 4317 23 October 2009 at 2:03am by -KimSungHyun-
A request to everyone on this forum

Author: Zunaira_1   Replies: 6   Views: 703

Zunaira_1 6 703 22 July 2009 at 7:31am by Crazy_girl_15
hello everyone

Author: roshaa   Replies: 4   Views: 510

roshaa 4 510 10 July 2009 at 7:54am by $ara_$hachi
Good Bye Everyone....

2 3 4 5 6

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 40   Views: 4563

jyoti06 40 4563 08 June 2009 at 4:22am by gurl-enchanted
Whats Everyone doing?

2 3

Author: weeda   Replies: 16   Views: 1406

weeda 16 1406 22 May 2009 at 10:58am by cemre

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kayamath Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index