Kayamath

hai everyone - Page 7

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ€— Welcome back sweetheart. I knew you will come very soon as you can't stay away from MICHI/SHCAHI and us. I was thinking to change my ID too.' Kickserpent's A**' kaise rahega? πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohh ur back,,, πŸ€— i was nearly in tears when i find out u left.. 😭 and what a comeback,,killserpent πŸ‘
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: petem

πŸ€— Welcome back sweetheart. I knew you will come very soon as you can't stay away from MICHI/SHCAHI and us. I was thinking to change my ID too.' Kickserpent's A**' kaise rahega? πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bahut acha rahega mony πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: panache

Sumu.... Welcome back! you scared the hell out of us! 😑

Welcome back!!! πŸ€— And the ID is tooo Good! By the way, i have dedicated the last part of LCMD to you! 😳 πŸ˜‰

Swoiir omg did i scare u with my old ID only.

See i am back with my new ID.,to wack serpent with vengence.

Choo sweet u dedicated th epart of LCMD  ,,,i am fit and fine and not dying but u dedicated to me ...choo nice of you.πŸ€—

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sun29

😊 Hi Sumu welcome back,u surely managed to scare the entire forum dear....missed you a lot,and your id is perfect keeping the current torture in mind,i think i will continue from kill serpent and take up a new id hang serpent.....like this the whole forum will have ids dedicated to that man.

Did i Anjani then this credit goes to my hubby dear....he is the one who made me do this.😑 as i am not feeling well and spending time on IF. very jealous as i am giving importance ot my bhai shabbo than him. So u love my new ID. yes with this new ID i am going to wack this serpent whole heartedly.😑

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: michiparadise

aila,what an ID yaar,welcome back and rock the forum ,ithink u should introduce this id to jay πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and tell him the reason behind this id 🀒 ,and ask him to convey this to that 😑 😑 😑 anaconda

Jai will tag me as Pagal. so better we keep quiet.so nice like my ID.

heyi have the patent of this ID.😳

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wande

welcome back sweetheart welcome back πŸ˜ƒI don't know about ur new ID but I love u and I love the fact that u r back with us once againπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Wande dear love u so much.missed u too very very much,,,how is ur mum πŸ€— ,,,wande dint u like ur dii new ID.😳

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Grateful Dead

[:D/] [:D/] πŸ€—

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuu

GGGGGGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDπŸ€—

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sita11

SUM!!!! ur back !!!!!

wow!!! great guns !!!! sis!!!

Sita i am back. yeah we will rock the forum with wacking serpent.😳

PEEBULL_NEWS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: trros

sumu i luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😳 don think otherwise i luv u as a frnd only πŸ˜† waise wala pyar toh main sirf apni je se karti hooon☺️next tym don leave us lyk dis 😭 u gv a heart attack 2 all of us 😭 neways m so glad dat u  r back πŸ˜ƒ &i luv ur new id πŸ˜†

Minu better u love me as friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,,na re never leave this forum ok.so loved my new ID thank u so much Love u so muchπŸ€—