Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Smriti adopts 15 children (Page 8)

*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heartyluv4myght

I wonder! Ght r also so busy with their schedules, that they have not yet started planning their family after 4 years of their marriage. N Smriti 15 children? I mean how would she get time 4 them after being so busy in Kyunki? Its just my opinion. As far as I know, she has 2 own children, n 1 elder daughter of her husband's ex wife, which she beleives as her own daughter. Now I m not offencing her, but I know about this. I do not have any proof, so plzz don't take it so harshly!

By adopting it doesn't mean she will take them to her house..read the article carefully it says she will look after their education and help them financially fo their progress n medication..

By adopting it doesn't mean that they will stay with her n so,they r the children of the technicians n she will luk after their educational facilities...HUH

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

I wonder! Ght r also so busy with their schedules, that they have not yet started planning their family after 4 years of their marriage. N Smriti 15 children? I mean how would she get time 4 them after being so busy in Kyunki? Its just my opinion. As far as I know, she has 2 own children, n 1 elder daughter of her husband's ex wife, which she beleives as her own daughter. Now I m not offencing her, but I know about this. I do not have any proof, so plzz don't take it so harshly!

By adopting it doesn't mean she will take them to her house..read the article carefully it says she will look after their education and help them financially fo their progress n medication..

By adopting it doesn't mean that they will stay with her n so,they r the children of the technicians n she will luk after their educational facilities...HUH

Thanks 4 letting me know. But y r u getting so angry upon me? I just said my opinion. I didn't bash her anywhere in my this post.
*Devanshi* IF-Rockerz
*Devanshi*
*Devanshi*

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Thanks 4 letting me know. But y r u getting so angry upon me? I just said my opinion. I didn't bash her anywhere in my this post.

When did i get angry???

ghtmakeSonuLIVE Goldie
ghtmakeSonuLIVE
ghtmakeSonuLIVE

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged

When did i get angry???

U said HUH! Thats y I thought. Anyway, just 4get it!
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=heartyluv4myght]I wonder! Ght r also so busy with their schedules, that they have not yet started planning their family after 4 years of their marriage. N Smriti 15 children? I mean how would she get time 4 them after being so busy in Kyunki? Its just my opinion. As far as I know, she has 2 own children, n 1 elder daughter of her husband's ex wife, which she beleives as her own daughter. Now I m not offencing her, but I know about this. I do not have any proof, so plzz don't take it so harshly![/QUOTE]

Why write in such big fonts? And what has GHT got to do with this topic? Its their personal life . So many people on TV and films are busy and have families.....GHT are neighter benchmark for family -planning nor Social work......Confused

Moreover, Smriti will supposrt them "finacially", not take them home and look after themConfused

ShinyGirl Senior Member
ShinyGirl
ShinyGirl

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i think smriti has done an amazing thing..... these kids will get good education and i hope more people like her r there so that there is overall development of the country
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

[QUOTE=heartyluv4myght]I wonder! Ght r also so busy with their schedules, that they have not yet started planning their family after 4 years of their marriage. N Smriti 15 children? I mean how would she get time 4 them after being so busy in Kyunki? Its just my opinion. As far as I know, she has 2 own children, n 1 elder daughter of her husband's ex wife, which she beleives as her own daughter. Now I m not offencing her, but I know about this. I do not have any proof, so plzz don't take it so harshly![/QUOTE]

Why write in such big fonts? And what has GHT got to do with this topic? Its their personal life . So many people on TV and films are busy and have families.....GHT are neighter benchmark for family -planning nor Social work......Confused

Moreover, Smriti will supposrt them "finacially", not take them home and look after themConfused

exactly!! Hope heartyluv4myght your doubts have been clarified ,

it is not necesary for ppl to have children to adopt!! even single ppl not n a rleationship by marriage can adopt to help a child,

CRY , UNICEF etc are always requestign for help in such areas

Go to top