India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

May 14th Written update-Complete

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

*sorry for the late update since i was not home since my parents found out i did not get into pharmacy. they were mad at me and i cried a lot in the day. now i am writing it.

brief highlights:

-ba tells juhi to go home with archita.

-juhi makes an excuse and meets mandira and tells her how the real tulsi came to the hospital and saved juhi by giving blood.

-mihir meets jas thakral and tells him about shobha getting blood and warns him not to come between him and "tulsi". he says he believes she is the real tulsi and not juhi.

-mandira and juhi warn each other that they will expose each other. 

-tulsi tells biji she feels shobha is her own and wants to meet her.

-shobha tries to tell nandini and ba that she saw tulsi's old face. they think she was imagining it and ba tells that she saw it too in haridwar.

-tulsi finds out from the hospital shobha is at SN and comes there.

Full update:

juhi goes to mihir and says you are here. mihir says she was not in the ward so he was looking for her. she asks about shobha. mihir says she is out of danger. juhi thanks thakur ji that shobha is ok. she says lets go see her. they leave the room.

ganga asks juhi if she is ok. juhi says i am fine but how is shobha. dr says she will gain conscoiusness soon and maybe they can take her home tonight. he asks them to get some medicine. ba says you saved shobha by giving her blood. dr agrees and says if they didnt get the blood on time who knows what would happen. ba tells juhi to rest. juhi says she will stay with shobha. ganga agrees with ba and says they are all there. ba gives her kasam and tells archita to take juhi home. juhi says if she insists then she will go home. she tells ganga to take care of shobha. juhi and archita walk away.

juhi's phone rings. she thinks to herself she must meet mandira now. outside, she tells archita she has to go somewhere and to go home. archita says i will wait you meet them then we will go together. juhi says the person will take time to come and to go home. archita says but ba said...juhi says i know what she said but once my work is done i will come home you go. archita leaves in the car.

mihir is walking outside. he has flashbacks of real tulsi and juhi and also his confrontation with juhi at mandira's house where he says he made a big mistake in marrying her, how juhi did not keep the fast for the pooja, juhi's file, nurse saying tulsi gave blood, juhi's blood report, two tulsi's on the blood register, nurse saying patients mom gave her blood.

mandira is walking around in her home and says looks like juhi got exposed, that is why she is not answering my phone calls, if that is so then think that your game is finished. juhi says thats what you think mandira. mandira asks if juhi solved her problems. juhi says everything is fine, shobha found blood, she is fine now. mandira says i am not talking about shobha i am talking about your danger. juhi says what do you think only you can escape from problems, i can too, i got the fruits of the pooja in SN, i was fuly trapped, it was a good thing the real tulsi was there but no one saw her, the real tulsi gave blood but i am getting credit, after this situation, i think i can handle anything even my crazy husband.

mihir goes to meet jas thakral. he asks thakral what was their agreement. jas says that if he proves she is juhi then mihir will free him from jail. mihir says they also agreed on one more thing that if she is really tulsi jas thakral will leave them alone forever. jas says this is pointless she is juhi. mihir says quiet, i was foolish, i went against my tulsi. jas says mihir is crazy, juhi trapped him. mihir asks juhi's blood group. jas says O+. mihir tells him abut the blood that tulsi gave. jas says she got it from somewhere. he tries to convince mihir. mihir says i did wrong. jas says to trust him she is juhi. mihir says why should i listen i have proof. mihir says it is better for you not to interfere.

mandira says to juhi she ruined the plan. she tells juhi that mihir knows she is juhi thakral not tulsi. juhi says this is impossible. mandira says he found out from jas thakral. mandira talks about the pooja and proof and says once mihir gets a chance he will expose you, he has known for so long, he used me, he stayed with me, just think you are trapped. juhi says you are telling me now. mandira says so when do i tell you in front of mihir, SN, i tried to warn you my relationship is with mihir, if i had to choose between you and him i would choose him and if he wants my help to expose you i will do that. juhi says you will expose me, before that i will expose you. mandira says fine go do that, who will believe you. juhi says time will tell who will expose who.

biji looks at tulsi's wound and says she is so hurt, why didnt she treat herself. tulsi says you are worrying over nothing i forgot about myself because of that child, i only gave blood, but tulsiji comes there every month for rakdhan, tulsiji was saying mandira wanted to meet me did she come here. biji says no she must be busy she will come when she has time. biji asks her what she is thinking. tulsi says about the child, ever since i met her i feel she is my own. biji says then go meet her. tulsi says i will find out from hospital.  

ba is singing a song to shobha. shobha dreams about tulsi singing that song to her in the hospital room. she gets up and says mumma. ba asks what is wrong. shobha says where is ma. nandini brings warm milk for shobha. nandini says what is wrong. shobha keeps asking for ma and tries to get up. ba and nandini try to stop her and says ma is out. shobha says i saw ma at the rally she saved me when i was hurt. ba says but she was at the pooja. shobha says you dont understand i saw her old face, i remember it well, i was in her arms. ba says when children get hurt they remember their mom, i also kept seeing her old face in haridwar. nandini says you lost a lot of blood, ma saved you by giving blood. ba agrees. shobha thinks but why did i see her old face.

tulsi goes to the hospital to find out about shobha. a nurse tells her SN's address. tulsi says that is tulsiji's house, they took an ordinary person home.

karan says my sister is strong she is ok, i think she broke the polices stick. she tries to playfully hit him. he says to always laugh like this and dont hit me with the hand you tie rakhi with or you will cry.

tulsi is outside SN. she has an idol for shobha. she comes inside and prays to the tulsi plant. she thinks to herself we are not related but we have a deeper bond than a blood one. tulsi music plays. she rings the bell. everyone looks at the door. end.

comments: 3/10 since nothing much happened only we know shobha saw the real tulsi.  i think juhi will come where tulsi is and take her away. they wont see tulsi tomorrow.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by neela226 - 14 May 2008 at 5:55pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*Rupi dhillonArchanamitrisweetcandykrassAYSHALbandaru.vandanataiyabasush_81archie76chinnasribhavikadhiameowyharish_kenabiakshibostaniansp87val0822dolly_07nanda_gopaA HUGE FANdaddysgirl786famy.knmushkan_2003PoricheeselovastylishgalANJANAk-ekta fanakhlmumpetzinny.xomaha_prakrti

zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Aww, it's okay, don't worry. Hope everything works out for you. Hug
Wazupp IF-Rockerz
Wazupp
Wazupp

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
That is sad hope things work out for u and loved the effort to want to complete the update so far so good   Clap
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Hope things will eventually work out for you. Tongue Your update is great, really commendable. Thumbs Up
rahmatullah23 Newbie
rahmatullah23
rahmatullah23

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Will they SEE TULSI????????
blueegg IF-Rockerz
blueegg
blueegg

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update.again boring epi when will they show her inside s/n?
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Hope everything goes well with you - may be God has something better than pharmacy planned for you.

Bloopper again about blood grp. Even Jas doesn't know O+ is a universal donor :-)
sp87 Senior Member
sp87
sp87

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Awww....dont worry hun. I'm sure God has planned something better for you. Don't lose heart. Take care and we'll pray for you!

Thanx a lot for the update despite having such a trying day Smile Clap Clap !!!

Go to top