Great Job by New Families

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi All,

Its been so long since I posted here...anyway I have been wanting to appreciate all the people of the new families and so I thought I ll write my thoughts on it.  Please feel free to share your thoughts as well.

I love the way Omi acts when he shows frustration and anger on Su or shows love towards him (like when he wants him to improve etc.)
I love Yasho playing a helpless mom caught between her hubby and son.
Ramola and Ratan, although negative still do a nice job of being 'bad'. (you know not being overlly dramatic abt it)

Same way, I love KK's dad, so well balanced, he supports KK in the right things and scolds her when she is wrong or childish.
Bhanu is doing full justice to her role, where she is this calm and very patient mom who always teaches good things to KK.
Minnie and Shatru do a great job of getting dominated by Dilasa, they do love KK's family but cannot openly express in fear of Dilasa.
Dilasa herself, I like her acting as it is not over the top and melodramatic, like in the other serials.

Overall, I like the new familes and all the disputes and issues in their homes. Seems very realistic to me.  But I just wish the creatives do not lose focus of the main track, that is of making Su and KK meet and remeber their past.

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_jennifer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah thats for sure 👏 . but i dont think they will remember each other so soon, maybe after some mounths you know the shows it will take maybe a year to see them in love agian 😉
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the new families really blend well. as actors and characters they have been also well sketched and acted

kudos to them
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now that we have seen the new families for sometime, we have got used to them, since they have been doing their job very well.
but one thing about the creatives I havent liked is that in botht the families, the aunts (chachi) are in the negative roles, always thinking bad about su-kk.
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
juz want to say..
hats off to them!! 👏 👏 👏
they all are doing a wonderful job!! 😃
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really they all r doing a great job 👏   👏 👏 👏