Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Kiran u naa...
Agreed with minnie Big smile

suchasa Senior Member
suchasa
suchasa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_kiran

whats good abt the article, i find it very amusing, he saying i have got into the skin of the chara, he shdnt be saying that his audience shd feel that, bolne ko to koi bhi kuch bhi bol sakta hai................i personally feel ki he is so much into the skin of the chara that only skin hi skin rehgayi hai LOL LOL , nothing else left LOL LOL

kiranji pls do read the article well enough becoz anas has nowhere said that he has got onto the skin of the charecter or something,its actually the writer of the article who has quoted this in the end of the article saying hatts off to anas as this is what truly means getting into skin of the char

this is exactly what i talked abt in my post saying that we are just being prejudiced

u remeber that article on rajat saying that he said some nonsense abt his co-stars,when it came out none of us wanted to beleive it and said that its utter crap,u know i am also a big fan of  rajat and just dont want to blive any bad thing abt him,similarly i have noticed that any small discrepency in what anas says in his interviews are always noticed and all his good points are just pushed aside,now this is what i call being judgemental Confused 

what i want to say is,if u cannot really be a gr8 fan of anas as he is not as good as rajat,atleast dont ridicule him on anything and everything he does,agreed he is not as good as rajat but atleaast he is trying and wrking hard    

suchasa Senior Member
suchasa
suchasa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by minnie2308

Well ........ I don't know about the others, but I definitely was not against Anas because he stepped into Rajat's shoes. It was a demand of the story and had to happen.
He is not a bad performer........ but he is definitely not amazing. His performance, I feel, oscillates between average and bad...... Not a single performance given by him has left the viewers asking for more.

I was an avid fan of the serial...... once upon a time.... I even watched it regularly a few fortnights back... but for the past 2 weeks I didn't watch a single episode and what's more, I did not even miss it.
Though I will not give the complete credit to Anas...... I shall distribute it evenly with Anas, Sheetal, Pri-Sanyo's mom, Prithvi's friends, Sanyo's Dad, Ghori's over-acting.......... etc. etc.

I feel Anas should do a reality check before he makes hi-fi statements like he's gotten into the skin of the character Confused

hey minnie

all u guys pls do read the article well bfore,bcoz anas never said that himself but the writer quoted that after the article 

suchasa Senior Member
suchasa
suchasa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by suchasa

hey all

really looooong time since posted a topic,i am just soooooo damn busy with wrk anyways i really had to start this topic after i read anas in terview on telly buzz about him saying no to a performance in SPA

if any of u guys have still not read it do read it,hatts off to him really,i mean u know ppl its not a joke  for him to give such replies 

if any of u think that he is just doing this to gain popularity then pls do read his other interviews where he told how his family was against his performance bcoz he playing the last hindu ruler of delhi

i have read so many topics here commenting on anas's acting skills or sometimes that he is not as involved into the character as rajat was and so on,the problem is that sometimes we are so prejudiced abt some changes that we just dont want to accept them,like what i have to say is,we were so used to rajat as prithvi that when anas stepped in we started hating him bcoz he replaced rajat and so anything he said or did was ridiculed

it's not like i am canvasing for anas or something but ppl do give it a thoght,after reading the article i was so touched,really it takes a lot of guts to do what anas did,i am not only talking of his refusal for the performance bt also the reason he gave for itClap     now really thats what is called involvement ,and for all of of u who think that he is not as involved into the charecter as rajat was and just cannot be compared with rajat pls do think again and bfore doing so read the article

good work anas keep it up, hatss off to u reallyClap   

chandra

i hv always praised ANAS as pritvi ,everyone knows here tht i am a great anas fan !!

anas is a very dedicated actor & a down to earth guy !!!

wel !! there is a correction dear !! anas said tht his family was again'st him becaz they all didnot want anas to join the media field & tht too acting ,hi sfamily bought tv set 6 yrs back only !! when he did kahin to hoga show !! on star plus !!

he never said tht his family was agains't him becaz he is doing a hindu rulers role !!! infact his parents r sooooooooo proud of him & from all his interviews recently on sbs shows tht anas is such a die hard prithviraj chauhan fan(the historical real chracter ) & he is such a patriotic by heart !! as he said tht he wanna make his country feel proud of him !!! ClapClap

hatss off!! to ANAS for rejecting the SPA offer of doing a stupid act !!!

he truly saved the legacy of PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN !!!!!Clap GREAT GUNS ANAS !!Clap

hey sita

i am sorry recently in some interview anas did say that he faced some resistance fron his family as he stays in a joint family and that his sis and bro in law supported him the most.i am sorry bcoz i just cldnt find that article but once i find it will send it to u

i didnt mean to say that his family opposed bcoz of the hindu ruler bit and all but i just rememberd  the those lines from that interview and keyed in the same lines  

VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
agree wid you chandra!!
anas might not be the best in terms of acting skills, but he is improving and that matters a lot.
and yes, people please do not insult him if you have nothing good to say about anas. He is our present Prithvi ..so you go Anas Clap Clap
and i apologize for calling anas over smart in one of his previous interview
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yeah!!! even i don't like tht ppl on this forum are passing stupid comments for anas !! all time !!Ouch DEF tell mods abt tht !!!

i am sooooooooooooooo happy tht anas is just like SRK WHO loves his country & ppl without any discrimination !!!! he beleives in staying one as we all are INDIANS first !!!! & then belong to any caste ,creed or religion !!! Tongue

WE ALL ARE INDIANS & INDIANS ROCKS !!!!! Clap

Edited by sita11 - 16 May 2008 at 4:39am
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by minnie2308

Well ........ I don't know about the others, but I definitely was not against Anas because he stepped into Rajat's shoes. It was a demand of the story and had to happen.
He is not a bad performer........ but he is definitely not amazing.
His performance, I feel, oscillates between average and bad...... Not a single performance given by him has left the viewers asking for more.

I was an avid fan of the serial...... once upon a time.... I even watched it regularly a few fortnights back... but for the past 2 weeks I didn't watch a single episode and what's more, I did not even miss it.
Though I will not give the complete credit to Anas...... I shall distribute it evenly with Anas, Sheetal, Pri-Sanyo's mom, Prithvi's friends, Sanyo's Dad, Ghori's over-acting.......... etc. etc.

I feel Anas should do a reality check before he makes hi-fi statements like he's gotten into the skin of the character Confused

i quite agree with what u said and emphasis on the part in boldSmile

Go to top