Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

*F^a^i^z^a*

Goldie

*F^a^i^z^a*

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I had an hour so I decided to repost this ff; sorry if I dont post the next part to family disorder but I relaly need to concentrate on exams

Faiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted (AK & NP) (completed) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kneeduh2000

Goldie

kneeduh2000

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for reposting it...I was about to msg you the other day, to ask you if you can repost it, :D cause i felt like reading it again

*F^a^i^z^a*

Goldie

*F^a^i^z^a*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kneeduh2000

Thanks for reposting it...I was about to msg you the other day, to ask you if you can repost it, :D cause i felt like reading it again

Thankyou kneeduh; lol well I thought I'd post it because i had free time; this is my favourite out of all them so farBig smile

Faiza

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hey Faiza

I'm back!!! LOL .lol... here i go again, God! i think i'm on a role! 'Phew!', just finished readin it, well, actually i read it ystrdy but I-F was being reli SLOWAngry nd giving me problems so i cudn't commentEmbarrassed...

hmmm, LOVED it!!! as usual.. ur an awesome writer.... hey btw wht happened 2 ur previous account?? did it get blocked or somethin??OuchCry... newayz, back 2 ur fic

awww, Angad was a sweetheart, he was sooooo sweet!...i'm glad he loved her after seeing her pic, othrwise he wud have ran away (like the 83) if she kept her attitude onLOL

awww, he forced her in2 marriage??Ouch but i guess he reli loved her nd wanted her happiness, i felt sorry 4 the poor soul, he was trying his level best 2 make everything wk out, but Kripa's ego alwayz came in between, nd her thoughts nd opinion on men were reli irratatingConfused

O God! KripaAngryAngryi reli got RELI mad at her throughout, she didn't let angad speak his mind... the poor guy had been trying 2 make her listen 2 him 4m day 1, but she wudn't listen... Her theory on men was pretty ridiculous!!!LOLTongue

i kinda had an idea since part 1 abt Angad raping her (Dead) due 2 the way u described him not 4getting himself... but then i thought otherwise as he was reli sweet throughout nd respected her privacy... but it came TRUE???!!!!

but u knw wht?? i dint blame himLOL... i think any1 wud have lost thr patience if they had 2 keep up with the same attitude... but it doesn't mean wht he did was right, of course!!! i'm glad kripa's mom was thr by his side, nd believed him

anywayz, i was glad everything was sorted b/w the 2... nd she confessed... aww, they had 3 kids... ALL boys!!! now thrz no way she'll think abt her stupid theory on men againTongueLOL...wwwww, loved the last few scenes b/w AK... they sorted thr differences by finally becoming 1...Embarrassedlol...

Neev nd Prachi's scenes were also reli cuteClap... o boy! they still argues, well, thrz nothing new abt tht... but i'm glad anjali nd prachi tauht kripa whtz right nd showed her the real Angad!Wink

gr8 fic... loved it alot... hmmm, but my fave b/w ur 3 fics wud b Pyar...lol...

Clap

Irsa

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 25 June 2008 at 10:22am

*F^a^i^z^a*

Goldie

*F^a^i^z^a*

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravishing_gal

hey Faiza

I'm back!!! LOL .lol... here i go again, God! i think i'm on a role! 'Phew!', just finished readin it, well, actually i read it ystrdy but I-F was being reli SLOWAngry nd giving me problems so i cudn't commentEmbarrassed...

hmmm, LOVED it!!! as usual.. ur an awesome writer.... hey btw wht happened 2 ur previous account?? did it get blocked or somethin??OuchCry... newayz, back 2 ur fic

awww, Angad was a sweetheart, he was sooooo sweet!...i'm glad he loved her after seeing her pic, othrwise he wud have ran away (like the 83) if she kept her attitude onLOL

awww, he forced her in2 marriage??Ouch but i guess he reli loved her nd wanted her happiness, i felt sorry 4 the poor soul, he was trying his level best 2 make everything wk out, but Kripa's ego alwayz came in between, nd her thoughts nd opinion on men were reli irratatingConfused

O God! KripaAngryAngryi reli got RELI mad at her throughout, she didn't let angad speak his mind... the poor guy had been trying 2 make her listen 2 him 4m day 1, but she wudn't listen... Her theory on men was pretty ridiculous!!!LOLTongue

i kinda had an idea since part 1 abt Angad raping her (Dead) due 2 the way u described him not 4getting himself... but then i thought otherwise as he was reli sweet throughout nd respected her privacy... but it came TRUE???!!!!

but u knw wht?? i dint blame himLOL... i think any1 wud have lost thr patience if they had 2 keep up with the same attitude... but it doesn't mean wht he did was right, of course!!! i'm glad kripa's mom was thr by his side, nd believed him

anywayz, i was glad everything was sorted b/w the 2... nd she confessed... aww, they had 3 kids... ALL boys!!! now thrz no way she'll think abt her stupid theory on men againTongueLOL...wwwww, loved the last few scenes b/w AK... they sorted thr differences by finally becoming 1...Embarrassedlol...

Neev nd Prachi's scenes were also reli cuteClap... o boy! they still argues, well, thrz nothing new abt tht... but i'm glad anjali nd prachi tauht kripa whtz right nd showed her the real Angad!Wink

gr8 fic... loved it alot... hmmm, but my fave b/w ur 3 fics wud b Pyar...lol...

Clap

Irsa

hey, irsa, once againLOL thankyou; I'm glad u liked it. I know IF can b slow at times and its irritating. Yep I was blocked but oh well; who ever knew me, knew that it wasnt my fault,. but s that the past; anywyas getting back to the ffWink I'm glad u loved it. lol  very true; she had given 83 men a hard time. lol angad liked her in first sight b ut later she became a challnge rather; she showed erslef rough and horrible to him but he saw the beautiful sweet woman inside her as well.  well he tried his best but kripa always let her stubborn side rule , thats why she never realized how wrong she was. lol , I thought many would guess from the first part sin ce the introduction and the 1st part contradicted a little. well he was sweet; but as he said to her; when it goes over the board, human can become animalDead yep; kripa's mother was an understanding woman who supported him throughout and it quite worked. lol yep; she got three boys in the end. she didnt like male and she was surrounded with male, as they say what goes around comes around. she didnt want male dominance in the end she was surrounded with males.Big smile neev and prachi were the slight comedy aspect of the ff and there support was a big part in getting the two tegther. Thankyou so much irsa; I loved ur comment. lol I guess pyaar is the one going towards the more romantic side and the others go more towards other issues. I'm really glad u liked it. thankyou; looking forward for ur comment in Family disorderEmbarrassedWink

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hey..I read d intro..going 2 sleep nw..will def. read it 2m.. Wink Added 2 favs. Embarrassed

*F^a^i^z^a*

Goldie

*F^a^i^z^a*

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mansibhatia*

Hey..I read d intro..going 2 sleep nw..will def. read it 2m.. Wink Added 2 favs. Embarrassed

thanks mansi; looking forward to ur commentWinkEmbarrassed

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *F^a^i^z^a*

I'm really glad u liked it. thankyou; looking forward for ur comment in Family disorderEmbarrassedWink

lol... alredy???LOL... i need a rest...lol... but yeh, i'm half way through it... actually the half i've read was quite a while ago... i began reading it then got distracted by Pyar nd so on...LOLEmbarrassed...will sure commentWink...soonLOL

xx

Irsa

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 25 June 2008 at 1:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top