chrissa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i no divya shud answer dem bk Big smile

Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I kind of agree with Reema...

She was shell-shocked to see an middle aged lady scream like that for no reason...Nani ma was doing fine till she stepped in!

Edited by Isha - 15 May 2008 at 6:50am
JJESH Goldie
JJESH
JJESH

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Come on!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while she is in singh mansion ...........since her arriving everybody is talking about Sagar and Vidya here and there all the time......She couldn't have asked to Rajiv or Mahua what is this about? Who are sagar and Vidya, how did they die, and show me SOME PHOTOS OF SAGAR AND VIDYA??????????????? Everyone says she looks like Vidya and she was never curious to see her photos or Sagar's photos?????????? Perticularly when Sagar is realated to Divya's look alike???
angelina23 Groupbie
angelina23
angelina23

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I think we have to realize that Divya is in a situation where most girls will be confused. She is still strong willed and I still think that the way she said in the previous episode "it was my wish to have this pooja," is itself a huge step of bravery. She is pretty much doing everything that Sindoora dislikes, and you have to admit that Sindoora is scared like a mouse. I think the director is doign a good job in showing the battle between Divya and Sindoora, because its not like the normal screaming and B**** fight. I think we have to remember that Divya, is after all Vidya, so they cant show a characater that is completely opposite. She is just very polite and softspoken, but is able to say what she has to say. I think that adds more strength because people get deceived by her soft nature and underestimate her strength and independance. (the perfect dose of medicine for sindoora)

Abour her marrying Samrat, I think its justified because she just came from a situation that broke her heart. Her first and true love remained unrequited, and I think the reason she is agreeing to marry Samrat is a way for her to forget Amar and move on, looking into the possiblity that something could develop with Samrat. Plus, she has no reason to go back to England. (although i thought she had to complete her law studies, but nonetheless). But anyway, I have to say that Divya's characater is brilliant and she would stay this way. The battle between her and Sindoora is just sweeeeet.

Go to top