No No Milsi........

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys tommorrow our Prachi will shout and tell Milsi that she is the wife of him?😳 But Milsi will not trust her than what is going to happen?🤢

Plz tell as everyone change with time either does we all?👏

Edited by Nina_sabin - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nina..did you not notice ppl are not coming on the forum anymore!!
The only reason is because of this stupid MA getting engaged... I think ppl are very upset and bored with the current track...

I think it is about time that Michi are reunited... this stupid track is going to no where...

I hope Prachi finally breaks the silence and says that she is Milind's wife in front of everybody and they both get reunited...

nick_bon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

Guys tommorrow our Prachi will shout and tell Milsi that she is the wife of him?😳 But Milsi will not trust her than what is going to happen?🤢

Plz tell as everyone change with time either does we all?👏

what are you serious? is this whats gonna happen tomorrow? if so i aint watching this stupid show again.

Originally posted by: panache

Nina..did you not notice ppl are not coming on the forum anymore!!
The only reason is because of this stupid MA getting engaged... I think ppl are very upset and bored with the current track...

I think it is about time that Michi are reunited... this stupid track is going to no where...

I hope Prachi finally breaks the silence and says that she is Milind's wife in front of everybody and they both get reunited...

You r right, I DVR the show and don't even watch anymore! 😭

linkin_vonsky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the biggest blooper is how can no one know about Prachi still has been being Milind's wife 😡 😡...no one of the guest ask why does Milind marry again when he already married to Prachi ...don't all Milind's friends know about this 😕 😕 ...why they never ask to Milind...Michi didn't marry secretly so everyone should know about their wedding...for me this is really weird...or suddenly all the people in Kayamath's world got PA 😆 😆 😆 ...seriously all BT serials bloopers is getting worst everyday 🤢 🤢 ...they should hire someone to control this 😆 😆 😆

Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: linkin_vonsky

I think the biggest blooper is how can no one know about Prachi still has been being Milind's wife 😡 😡...no one of the guest ask why does Milind marry again when he already married to Prachi ...

yep

Edited by Nina_sabin - 15 years ago
Nina_sabin thumbnail
What if tommorrow Milsi will say no to her than .............. 😕
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nina, tell me the truth. Are you one of KYM creatives? I had to ask because you always sound so confused 😕 😉 .
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: petem

Nina, tell me the truth. Are you one of KYM creatives? I had to ask because you always sound so confused 😕 😉 .

lmao thanks for asking mony..i was just going to do the same thing!😆

Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: jess.amit<3

lmao thanks for asking mony..i was just going to do the same thing!😆

😆ok