Santaan

14th May Written Update

mysticbubbles Senior Member
mysticbubbles
mysticbubbles

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

~Highlights~

• Shubh gets second job from his boss to take a package to Dubai
  • Gayatri, Parikshit & family pack up, vacate their chawl house, and move into Kartik's new house
  • Anusha vows to get Kartik's family out of the new house
  • Shubh gets a gift from Suhana on his birthday and feels sorry that he hasn't done much for his family
  • Kartik's company receives contract for flyover project. Adi is very angry and upset, while Dadaji feels the same.

~Details~

Some Dark & Lonely Road:

Shubh is walking slowly by himself and is thinking of Kartik's words, "This is your new house, our new house, your anniversary gift". Suddenly a jeep comes and stops in front of him, two thugs come out and say, "You know that maal that the police officer gave you, bring that and come immediately to boss's adda.". Then they leave.

Shubh's Boss's Adda:

Shubh is in the adda with the maal (package) and gives it to the sly faced man he usually meets. Boss is sitting in a dark corner with a hat on his head, still don't see his face, he taps his fingers. The sly faced man says, "You did your first job very well, now get ready for your next job." Boss taps again. Sly faced man says "Here is your visa & ticket (and the same package), you will have to leave for Dubai tomorrow." Shubh is surprised and says, "What is all this, I have already kept this bag in my house for a long time and please, I don't want to get involved in any other wrong work anymore". Boss taps, the sly faced man says, "You have already committed a mistake, Shubh Dikshit" and gives him a picture. It has Shubh taking something from the police officer. The man says, "If you try to act oversmart, then this photo will go to the newspaper and police station. We know u don't like all this, this happens in the beginning, but when money starts speaking then everything feels good." Shubh hesitates, boss taps, man says "You will have to leave immediately for Dubai tomorrow night". Shubh says, "Can I leave for Dubai day after instead of tomorrow?".  Boss taps, man shows a gun and says, "Boss said tomorrow means tomorrow". Shubh stares at the gun…

Ga & Pa's Chawl House:

Kartik says to Ga & Pa, "Can't believe this day has come so soon and we will have to leave this house". Namrata's parents are also there. Nams dad says, "We are feeling sad you are leaving". Parik says "Sometimes two brothers also live apart, doesn't mean we are separated, we'll come and visit etc". Nams mom says, "We'll remember u a lot". Kartik says, "Whenever u wish, I'll send a car and you can come visit us". Nams mom says, "There's can be no better son than Kartik". Kartik says, "Actually, praise should go to Anusha, she is the one who gave me the idea of buying the new house. I wish everyone gets a bahu like Anusha" (yeah, right!).  Anusha is standing behind Kartik, and smiles weakly. Kartik says he has work at the office and leaves.

Poornima's house:

Anusha is with her mom and Maasi, very angry. She says, "I was stunned when I saw Kartik remove a nameplate with Ga & Pa's names on it. I was felling like burning that house and all the people in that house", and  throws her cellphone to the ground, breaking it. Poornima says "Anger will only hurt you, try harder, there are two types of people in the world, those who are unsuccessful, and those who make their failure their success, if you hadn't tried would Kartik have bought the house, next time when you try, try you best and get Kartik's family out of the house." Anusha promises to do so.

Ga & Pa's Chawl House:

Ga & Pa taking down paintings etc from the walls and getting nostalgic about how the time they had spent in that house. The song "Ye Jeevan hai, is jeevan ka, yehi hai rang roopa " plays in the background. After a while, they leave the house, say goodbye to neighbors and the Tiwaris. They exchange a few sad words on separating and promise to keep in touch and visit them often.

Shubh's room in new house:

Shubh is thinking how to get rid of those goondas. While he's thinking, Ga, Pa & Suhana enter the room, give him sweets and wish him Happy Birthday! Shubh sys he had completely forgotten about it. Then Suhana wishes him, gives him a hug and a gift. Gayatri asks him why he is looking so sad. Shubh looking sadder says "Ma, Papa please forgive me, till now I haven't been able to do anything at all for you all. Bhaiiya is the only capable son you have, I am nothing at all". Gayatri says "What are u saying, we are proud of all our children". Shubh says, "You guys are just saying that, but I haven't given u any happiness". Suhana changes the topic and asks him to open the gift, looks like a watch. Shubh says it's very nice. Suhana says she got it after saving her pocket money for 6 months. Shubh gives her a hug while Anusha is looking on sarcastically.

Kartik & Adi's Office in split screen:

Both Kartik & Adi are watching the stock market news, and the newsreader announces that the contract for the flyover has gone for Panorama Enterprises, that is Kartik's company. Adi is livid with anger and Dadaji also gets very angry, says it's so shameful. Poornima praises Kartik, says it's all because of him that they got this contract and he is very lucky for this company.

Kitchen in new house:

Gayatri is cooking, a cook is helping in the background. Shubh enters. Ga says "Today I am cooking all your favorite dishes". She asks Shubh to taste some. Shubh tastes it and praises it. Ga asks him to sit and eat well, Shubh says he will do it later. First he asks her to rest a bit as she looks tired and wipes her forehead. Then he says "Ma, how do you feel when you are one son is so capable and you other son is fit for nothing". Ga says "Why do you ask such hurtful questions? Have we ever shown any difference in the two of you, one is the sun and the other the moon, like our two eyes, like sun brightens the day, moon brightens the night, you will also brighten our lives one day, Now let's go and pray to God".

Adi's room:

Namrata is packing, Adi enters, looking pareshan. Namrata asks him what happened. Adi says, "Namrata, we are not going to Singapore anymore. That tender went to someone else". Nam says, "It's ok, someday we'll get a even bigger tender than this". Adi says, "Don't u want to know who got this tender? It went to your friend's company Panorama Enterprises. I feel defeated". Episode ends as Nam tries to console Adi and holds his head in a hug.

Precap: None

Comments: Rating 7/10 Story is moving forward, albeit slowly.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

linooveejeyrohan1989archie76ashwinipatilabiakshichinnasrinanda_gopaanna44rahat_fahad8

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
thank you Clap Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top