Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Content Removed

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Jai shree Ram
i read your question??? that ques. was thr. in my mind also, and i got the ans. after reading Ramcharitmanas by Tulsidas ji.(currently i'm reading it). In that whn. Parvati Mata was getting married to Shivji they first pray the lord Ganesha(who was not physically thr. as he was Shiv andParvati mata's  son) but it was clearly appealed to the readers in the book that they shuld not get confused with all this as god is always thr. in NIRGUN ROOP whether he or she has taken their physical form or not. In the same way its about Parvati or Gauri Mata. whether she has taken avtaar in Parvati form or not she will be there in her Nirgun Roop.  One more thing we know about God Kalki who will be the tenth avtaar of Lord Vishnu and will come on the earth at the end of Kalyug but we know about him,  and its only through our scriptures so at that time also they got all these knowledge  from the scriptures and from there Guru's
. Moreover, in that case Sitaji was worshiping, I mean one goddess was worshiping other goddess... 

Edited by sam1903 - 15 May 2008 at 5:58am
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hi Sam,
I see that this is your first post. So, welcome to IF and welcome to Ramayan forum. Smile

What you have written is also one possible explanation. And it is also correct that Ramacharitmanas talks about various Ram incarnations.
coolpurvi Goldie
coolpurvi
coolpurvi

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Kartikeya is son of shiva n Parvati. He was born much before Ramayana. Then how the Goddesses who tested Ram can be Sati.

As I said tulsidas ji must have mean Parvati Ma by the word Sati as she was Sati's reincarnation. U must have observed in many versions of Ramayan the word Vishnu is used for Ram n Laxmi for Sita as they r incarnations

I m from Assam. It is believed that "Kamakhya Ma" is there in Assam from Satyuga.
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

Jai shree Ram
i read your question??? that ques. was thr. in my mind also, and i got the ans. after reading Ramcharitmanas by Tulsidas ji.(currently i'm reading it). In that whn. Parvati Mata was getting married to Shivji they first pray the lord Ganesha(who was not physically thr. as he was Shiv andParvati mata's  son) but it was clearly appealed to the readers in the book that they shuld not get confused with all this as god is always thr. in NIRGUN ROOP whether he or she has taken their physical form or not. In the same way its about Parvati or Gauri Mata. whether she has taken avtaar in Parvati form or not she will be there in her Nirgun Roop.  One more thing we know about God Kalki who will be the tenth avtaar of Lord Vishnu and will come on the earth at the end of Kalyug but we know about him,  and its only through our scriptures so at that time also they got all these knowledge  from the scriptures and from there Guru's
. Moreover, in that case Sitaji was worshiping, I mean one goddess was worshiping other goddess... 

welecome sam to IF  and ramayana section ur explanation is good
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolpurvi

As I said tulsidas ji must have mean Parvati Ma by the word Sati as she was Sati's reincarnation.

Tulsidas ji meant Sati. This is because he has written that when Shiv came to know that Sati had taken the form of Sita, then he took a vow of not having husband wife relation with her so long she was in that body. After that one day, Daksh performed one yajna in which he invited many personalities but not Shiv and Sati. After that there is story of how Sati immolated herself because she could not tolerate her husband's insult, how she was reborn as Parvati and the subsequent story.

This proves that Tulsidas did mean Sati.

Go to top