India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

1 question pls answer

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
as i posted the topic of ram shiva and sati story i have 1 question in mind pls somebody answer that

sati verify if ram is vishnu or not at the time when sita was kidnaped by ravan but if u read balkand there sitaji worship parvati  before swamvar so that she can have ramji as her husband
actually if u read that prayer

jai jai girraj kishori !!jai mahesh mukh chand chakori
jai gajbadan shadanan mata !!jagat jananin damini duti gata

that mean parvat himalay ki beti aapki jai hoshiv ki mukhrupi chandrama aapki jai ho ganesh aur kartikey ki mata aapki jai ho

so it is clear that she was praying prvati ji as she was himalaya daughter and kartikey and ganesh mother

so if anybody can give me correct info

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 14 May 2008 at 3:59pm

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
well, Sitaji worshipped Gauri Mata. In Saatyug, Mata Parvati wasnt born or before, its was only Sati mata at that time the wife of Shiv ji.
well, now as for ur question, yeah it is sort of confusing as Gauri mata is Parvati mata then how come Sita ji worshipped her at that time! It is said that unmarried girls worshiped Gauri mata as she can grant the Man-Vanshet-Var since She Herself got her fav husband, Shiv ji. Now have i made u confused?? i think i'v made myself confused after writing this. Ok, will come back with the correct answer as soon as i hav carified myself with some1!
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

you see shruti, to correct your selves with mythologcal date and time is almost impossible. It is much convoluted, for my part see like i neevr even ehard teh story of sati testing ram before today

so its just like that

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat999

well, Sitaji worshipped Gauri Mata. In Saatyug, Mata Parvati wasnt born or before, its was only Sati mata at that time the wife of Shiv ji.
well, now as for ur question, yeah it is sort of confusing as Gauri mata is Parvati mata then how come Sita ji worshipped her at that time! It is said that unmarried girls worshiped Gauri mata as she can grant the Man-Vanshet-Var since She Herself got her fav husband, Shiv ji. Now have i made u confused?? i think i'v made myself confused after writing this. Ok, will come back with the correct answer as soon as i hav carified myself with some1!

that mean parvat himalay ki beti aapki jai hoshiv ki mukhrupi chandrama aapki jai ho ganesh aur kartikey ki mata aapki jai ho

so it is clear that she was praying prvati ji as she was himalaya daughter and kartikey and ganesh mother
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

you see shruti, to correct your selves with mythologcal date and time is almost impossible. It is much convoluted, for my part see like i neevr even ehard teh story of sati testing ram before today

so its just like that

actualy this story is the starting story of tulsi ramcharitmanas i read whole ramcharitmanas many time but still i have this qus till now nobody give me  satisfactory answer
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

like i said, its very difficult to fix a perfect date and timeEmbarrassed

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by its me tan

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

like i said, its very difficult to fix a perfect date and timeEmbarrassed

hmm ya i agree
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
that is the probelm tehre were no records properly kept at taht time, all records were mainly verbal

Go to top