Kahe Naa Kahe

14th may updt:1month leap/Kinjal in labor

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

In the hospital:

Sandhya calls Kinjal and tell her to do as she asks or else her mom will die….kinju pleads not to hurt her mom…..Sandhya ask her to do something (it's said in mute)….

Some where:

It's dark and Kinjal is walking….Sandhya walks toward Kinjal….Kinjal ask her to let her mom go….Sandhya tell Kinjal to give evidence in Pranith's favor and take her mom…..Kinjal refuse to do so….Sandhya calls a man and ask him to take off Urmila's oxygen mask….. Kinjal see her mom through the window and see the guy take off Urmila's mask and pleads to Sandhya to put it back on her….Sandhya says you have no relationship with Kanav but you have a relationship with your mom….god knows how long she will live without oxygen…Kinjal finally get down on her knees and agree to give evidence in favor of Pranith….and ask Sandhya to let her mom go now…Sandhya says this is not your mom….but if you don't help my son your mom will be here…

One month later……

Kinjal's home:

Kinjal's family bring Urmila home form the hospital….Urmila says I was in the hospital for a month I thought you guys have made a mess at home…Kinjal ask urmila to rest….kinjal looks at the door….and urmila ask whether she wants to go somewhere….kinjal says today's Pranith's cour hearing so I have to go give evidence….she think to herself I can't break Kanav sir's trust I will not give evidence supporting Pranith no matter what happens…urmila says you are 7 months pregnant…you shouldn't be traveling like this…all alone…so take one of your brothers with you….kinjal says she'll be find and leaves….

Outside the house:

Kinjal is walking when Sandhya's car stops next to her….Sandhya ask Kinjal to sit because they are going in the same direction….Kinjal says her direction is different from Sandhya's …and Sandhya's direction in wrong….so she'll not support her….and advice her to change her ways….Sandhya ask her to think about urmila….Kinjal says god decide how long people live….and god supports only the people who go in the right direction…. As long as god is with me you can't do anything to me….

On the road:

Kinjal goes to a taxi driver and ask him to take her to bandra court house….taxi driver gives her an evil look but takes her…

Kanav's home:

Kanav is walking by a room….Neena comes to him and says I'm coming with you to court….Kanav says no go to Kinjal's house and bring her with you to court….Kinjal is 7 months pregnant and it's important that some one be with her…and I don't trust Sandhya I'm sure she'll do anything to stop Kinjal….Neena's unhappy…

On the road:

Kinjal asks taxi driver why are we going on this road…taxi driver says it's a short cut and she'll reach their faster…

Kinjal's home:

Neena comes to Urmila and ask how she's doing and where Kinjal is…..Urmila says Kinjal went to court because today Pranith's hearing is held….Neena says she came to pick up Kinjal but if she left that's find and leaves…

On the road:

Taxi stops on a lonely road….Kinjal asks why he stopped….taxi driver says because I had to stop you from going to court…Kinjal gets out of the taxi and try to get away when a bunch of guys surround her….she some how manages to run away….and goons starts to follow her…

At the court:

Kanav is waiting for Neena and Kinjal to come as it's time for court…..Sandhya comes there and says how nice Kanav you came here to take your brother home…. Kanav says court will decide who'll go where….Sandhya says court asks for evidence and I'm the evidence that Pranith is innocent….and Kinjal will never reach the court….I'll never let her give evidence against Pranith….and leaves…..Kanav calls Neena and asks where Kinjal is…..Neena says by the time I reached her house she had already left….Kanav panics and says I was right….Sandhya probably did something to stop Kinjal from coming to court…he ask Neena to call Kinjal and find out where she is….and says I'm scared what if something happens to her… Neena ask Kanav to relax and she'll find Kinjal…

In the forest:

Goons are looking for Kinjal…Neena calls her and the phone rings…Kinjal take the phone and run….goons hear the ring tone and run to the place where they heard it but Kinjal is gone by then…but they see Kinju running so they follow her…. Kinju manage to hide and calls Neena and tell her what's going on…at the same time she goes into labor…Neena ask her to some how come to the highway near the forest….Kinjal manage to reach the road…Neena come just then and they get away…goons call Sandhya and tell her what happened…Sandhya ask them to follow the car and kill them…..

Precap: Neena's car hits a truck….and Neena falls out of the car… (In the Singthia mansion) Niharika is holding the baby….and ask Kanav to go bring Neena because she'll be so happy that you got this child…Kanav who's in a shocked state walks to a body covered in a white cloth and sit next to it….Niharika sees the body and is shell shocked…Kanav just keep looking at the body and doesn't respond….

Today's epi rating…..8/10…..Kinjal went into labor in the middle of the jungle…and Kanav was extremely worried for her….the baby's finally here and I think Neena died in the accident….Kanav will continue to morn the death of Neena…and Kinjal will help to raise the baby….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dgba - 14 May 2008 at 3:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*aranayanisweetcandyDohasuvipritijoshichinnasriruby_rennepaalnupskcrazyballsp87wassup28amber20val0822Sanjana4Uk-ekta fanneela226Irisspop77

peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot i think neena died and i also think kinjal gonna help kanav with the baby Smile
dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peg_pionne

thanks a lot i think neena died and i also think kinjal gonna help kanav with the baby Smile

i agree.....i too think the same will happened but i didn't expect neena to die this soon....

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I dont think Neena can die to easily..her will be the vamp of this serial...maybe its somebody else?

how could Kinjal be 7months preggers on a 1 month leap? LOL LOL BT bloopers LOL

Thnaks for the update Clap
dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

I dont think Neena can die to easily..her will be the vamp of this serial...maybe its somebody else?

how could Kinjal be 7months preggers on a 1 month leap? LOL LOL BT bloopers LOL

Thnaks for the update Clap

I know it's imposible for neena to die this soon.....maybe it's someone else and neena will resurface once kajal are in love and raising the kid together....

Edited by dgba - 14 May 2008 at 3:33pm
Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peg_pionne

agree
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
i wonder if neena will die already
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Wow!! That was so fast!! LOL Embarrassed..but I'm so glad they finally decided to make the story go faster!! Clap Clap

Go to top