India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

FF. Pyar Tune Ka Kiya.promo pge8

xarmaanx Senior Member
xarmaanx
xarmaanx

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Hey guys i was really bored so i decided to write FF. it my first attempt so  PLZ bare with me.

Characters:

armaan:

Riddimmia

Atul

Sapana

Muskaan

Rahul

Angelie

dr keerti

dr shubankar

all the characters are same in dmg.

Part 1

Chand chupa badel mein u cud see all the stars in the sky but u see a lonely guy looking through the window. you cud see his pain in his dreamy eyes it was full of pain like he hasnt slept for weeks. He was in pain cos of love. the love who he never belived in .(Armaan)  but cos of one person (riddimma) he slowly started to fall in love. like the say hum  to chale the dost banke jannie kaha  dill mill gayye.wen he started to fall in love for riddimma he didnt know how much pain hes going to get  like the say (LOVE HURTS) .

Next day in saanjeevni. armaan came face to face with riddimma he wanted to talk to her and explain to her what happened but she seen armaan and turned the other way around. armaan got the hint that she still doesnt want to talk to him. he felt soo sad he justed wanted to tell her how much she meant  to him .he fellt so angry he punched the wall. riddimma seen armaan punching the wall she came upto armaan and said Same Armaan.what did u think armaan that Dr riddima gupta will fall in u r trap. you thought u will use me just like u  used sonam. (armaans wannabe ex gf) well u were wrong. cos i never loved u i was just getting my own back what u did with my  friend sonam. u know REVENGE.armaan pulled riddimma  to the fire scape and pulled her against the wall and sd u always consider me wrong u onli know the half story u just want to belive ur friend fine belive her but atleast listen to my story aswell. and i know u love me cos i cud see love in u r eyes.and i will always love u. look into my eyes and say u dont love me DAMNT it say it . ...........  riddimma looked into armaans eyes she didnt wanted to say it but the the she rembered sonam................ FlashBack.....................

she seen armaan and sonam in a room and sonam blamed armaan of molesting her. but armaan was onli trying to explain to  her that the are not made for each other. but sonam had a plan she sd to armaan that if u cant be mine u cant be anyoned else aswell. and i will make u suffer.

Riddimma looked into armaans eyes and shouted no i dont love u cos u r just a loser who doesnt know how to respect womens u onli thinks about himself. armaan was heartbroken he got a hold of riddimma hand he squeezed it tighter and tighter cos of his anger.

Rid: U are hurting me armaan plz leave me alone

Armi: what about the pain u gave me does that not hurt after all i am human aswell even i get hurt by u r harsh words u think i was trying to molest sonam. u onli saw what u she wanted u to see. i dumped her that way she cudnt take rejection and she traped me.cant u just see that.

she grabed her hand and left. armaan cudnt belive that was riddimma who he loved who he treated her as life. that she doesnt trust him. how can she do that to me. is that all it is it over is thier nothing between us. she cant do this to me. she need to realise how much i love her and av not bein g playing around wif her i really love her.

ALL THE INTERNS PLZ REPORT TO DR KEERTHI AT THE NURSE STATION.

all the intern went to nurse station.

dr keerti: dr atul muskaan rahul child award

Dr angelia ICU duty

aur DR armaan and riddimma general award. u cudd all leave know.

riddima: Dr keerti can i plz change my duty cos i am not comfatable of working wif Dr armaan plz.

armaan felt so hurt and rejected how can she do that to me am i that bad have i hurt u soo much. cant u see my pain.

dr keerti: dr riddima u have came to do u r work and if u not comfortable wif working wif dr armaan that is not my problem the duty i have u gave will not be change got it.

plzzzzzzzz do tell me if u like it or not its my first attempt plz forgive me if i made any mistakes. so pllz comment if u want me to continue.i will to do better next time .

Part 1  page 1

Part 2   page 2

part 3   page 3

promo page 4

part 4   page 4

Part 5   Page 5

Part 6  Page 6

promo page8

Edited by xarmaanx - 19 May 2008 at 6:16am

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
interstin start! cntd sn!
*believeinlove* Senior Member
*believeinlove*
*believeinlove*

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Hey Sonia!

Wow congrats for starting your first ff! i really liked the beginning! continue it soon! (could u pm me when u continue?)

Thanks!

take care

Priyanka

Edited by *believeinlove* - 14 May 2008 at 2:19pm
deepali.patel Senior Member
deepali.patel
deepali.patel

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i really loved it seriously it was amazing plz continue soon can't wait to see the next part Clap
sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hey
tht was really good,
it doesn't seem like ur first time
do continue soon, i hope ridz finds out about her mistake soon
navtinder Groupbie
navtinder
navtinder

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
It's really good, plz continue soon!
heyy_babyy Goldie
heyy_babyy
heyy_babyy

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
hey...its a fresh start...plz continue soon!!!
shalika Goldie
shalika
shalika

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
nice ff
plzzzzzzz continue soon

Go to top