India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

they even used sujal's music (Page 3)

thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I fully agree with you Bips ... i dont see any image of sujal in Prem ... Prem has his own style and personality and Sujal had his own ...

And to be frank girls, i dont mind Prem shouting the other day. Prem is a very passionate man, and when he hurts, he hurts bad ... therefore i would give him that shouting and even some drinking ... When love hurts, it really hurts bad and so a person can do such things ....

Besides that .... i feel Prem is a very evry strong character and i hope the strength and beauty of his character remains throughout the show ... but what to say, these creative have a habit of completely destroying a character .... Confused

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i don't see any sujal character in prem.....

sujal is a arrogant and a person doesn't believe in love....at one point of time he did care for himself rather anyone else and he changed when kashish taught him love and how love and care other....he had a don't care a damn attitute....though his love has so much anger...passion and intense but the way he portrayed was very different....sujal shows his pain out and never hides anything in his heart....he always says what is right and wrong...a person who always knew what he is doing

prem is soft-shy and a person who believes in love and someone somewhere is made for you types...noone changed his life not even heer(yes but heer have turned him into devdas)he was always caring for others rather than himself....he hides all his sorrow in is heart and brings it out totally when he is very broken from his heart....he is a very passionate and matured man unlike sujal who is more arrogant and impulsive....

prem getting drunk and shouts is very well a good reason that not showing that he is going sujal and robbie character way....when a person is really hurt he wiill react this way and prem was very hurt and he could not handle the pain as he feels that the only women he loved in his life had betrayed him and he wants to forget her but his love is so intense that even when he get drunk he could not forget her at all....

my take is prem is prem he have his own style to portray...may the scenes resembles kasturi and kth but prem character is very different from sujal and robbie....

prem is only one....he have no sujal style...angad style or robbie style.....prem have his own style to portray and makes us laugh and cry with him

Edited by Mages - 15 May 2008 at 7:26pm

Go to top